Monday, December 15, 2008

Good Day

Hello all! Brooklyn wanted me to tell everyone that she has had a really good, restful day. :) We were up there for several hours today, and she was mostly sleepy, but she was also awake some of the time! They've started her feedings back up, and she is slow going at it, but doing as well as they would expect for 24 hours post-op. I got to give her a bottle, which she didn't completely finish, but she worked really hard and just tuckered-out! Sweet girl. Anyways, just talked to her night nurse tonight, and she said that she was about to eat again. Other than that, she has been quiet and resting. So, that is the best news for a tiny girl who has lots of healing to do! They have her echo of her heart scheduled for tomorrow sometime, and they don't expect results from it until the early evening. Until then, she's just hanging out! I'll try to post pics tomorrow....

4 comments:

The Bell's said...

I can't wait to meet her!! I will be praying about the echo... God is so good and faithful, I will pray for Him to give you extra measures of peace. I love you! Kiss your girls for me!! Love, kim

Being a Star said...

I am glad she came out of srugery well and now has been resting after the shunt was put in. I am praying for your family daily. Even marissa is praying for baby brooklyn. Love you guys!!

jasonandchaney said...

Jodi, don't know if you remember me but to make a long story short I was a freshman when you directed kjk, and our brothers were in the band or something together at ACU, and we just moved in may from Amarillo where we attended Central. I have been keeping up with your pregnancy and your family has been in our prayers. Looks like thing are going as planned and thank you so much for keeping us updated. I am thankful for people like you and your husband who know the Lord is on your side. We will put the murmur on the prayer list. Thanks agian for your sharing and strong faith.
Chaney

Tracy said...

I like pulling up your blog to see "Good Day" as the title of your newest post :)