Friday, December 05, 2008

Updates - Cordblood Registry - Fixed!

**UPDATE** Jodi here. :) I promise that I will soon have posts about something else!! But, there has been massive confusion about this, so I hope to clear it up. We are OVERWHELMED at the response for Brooklyn's cord blood registry. Our cup truly runneth over in so many ways right now!!! So, here is the deal. Yes, the website had some serious glich... because our balance got down to zero! Amazing! The original up-front costs were taken care of rather quickly (I just can't believe it... we are so blessed!), so then the website tried to kick it over to a new amount that goes towards our storage fees for the cells. So, please know that if you have contributed, it went through and I have note of it, as does CordBloodRegistry. The new balance is just that... new... going toward other fees since the first number was met so quickly. Oh my word... thank you so much. Stay tuned for Brooklyn announcements, big sister Reagan pictures, and updates on the Beaver family. We love you!!!
~~~~

This is Rachel, a friend of Jodi's. I called her today to tell her that the site for the Cordblood Registry was not working when I tried to contribute. I had tried it multiple times over the past week or so and never could get it to work. Well, several people have told her this, so she called the company this afternoon and it is now fixed! So if you previously tried to contribute and couldn't, try again now. The registry will be closed on Tuesday and you will no longer be able to contribute, so it's now or never. (I guess you could always just send them a check, but Jodi would never tell you that and will probably be mad at me for saying that.) I'm posting this because Jodi felt bad putting it on her blog in the first place and didn't want to post an update. But I have access to her blog, so she has no choice!

4 more days until we get to meet sweet Brooklyn! Keep praying!

7 comments:

ali said...

Hey Jodie, it's Allison from Abilene. I know that you must be getting so anxious for Brooklyn to get here. We found out on Thursday that they are going to do my amnio on the 26th. If Cannon's lungs are mature then we'll have a c-section on the 30th. That puts him a month early. I was reading your updates and was curious about your CBR. Did you look into the other companies for banking, if so what made you choose CBR? Our blog is www.trey-n-ali.blogspot.com if you want to comment back there or you can email me tbab730@yahoo.com
Thanks!

linda ford said...

Jodi and David: We are thinking about you and Brooklyn and praying for Tuesday when she will be here. Much love to you all.

Tim & Linda

Damon and Amy said...

Jodi,

Amy (Thrailkill) here from CDR. I have been following your blog over here in Australia and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Brooklyn. Your faith and courage are so uplifting! I can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl. She is already so loved. Blessings!

Mellissa said...

Jodi, I dont know if you remember me but I went to school with you and David. I then worked with Davids dad when I was at the real estate office. Small world!! I found your blog a while back and have been keeping up with it. I am thinking about you and praying for you. Your faith is amazing!! Cant wait to see pics of your new baby girl. We are all praying for your family..

The Bell's said...

I am so excited I can't stand it!!! I am praying all day long and won't stop until tom. when I hear baby girl is here!! Love you and just a few more hours now and you will be holding your miracle!! love, Kim

Anonymous said...

dearest jodi, rusty and i are praying for you and Brooklyn, for safety peace and healing. we will keep you in our prayers all day tomorrow. xo sallye

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi and David,
The day is finally here. What could ever be more special than a beautiful new baby girl? ( You and Jaime were one once.) You are fortunate to be able to hold God's little gift tomorrow and marvel that He would entrust one of His children to you for a while. We are thinking about you and all the family. You and your parents still hold a special place in our hearts even though we have been away for a long time now. We will hopefully be able to get to Texas sometime when you and your family are in Bedford so we can see you and your beautiful little girls. (A picture would be good!) We pray for a peaceful day tomorrow and know He is watching over all.
Ray @ Dana