Saturday, September 06, 2008

Baby Sister Update

Well, Reagan has been getting all the blogtime lately, so I thought I would give a Brooklyn update... although there isn't much to update. I did see the doctor yesterday morning, as a surprise, for a sonogram. Woke up with some weird stuff that scared me, called the doc, and they asked me to come in and get checked out. Everything is FINE, thank you Lord. So, we just went ahead and did my appointment that was supposed to be on Tuesday... early. B now weighs 1 lb 13 oz, a little ahead of schedule for 25 weeks, which is good I guess. I told him I have big babies! She looked great, all moving around in there. My amniotic fluid level is a bit above normal, but he said it is fine and that it's normal with Brooklyn's issues (they use the term "defects", but I just don't like that word, so I don't say it... the other words they use I can't pronounce nor spell). So, I go in again in 2 weeks and they will check everything out again. I hope to talk csection dates then, see if we can kinda get a schedule, and hopefully get appointments with the surgeons who will "love" on Brooklyn. We haven't met with any of her specific doctors yet, so I am anxious for that. Anyways, that is all. After a little bit of a scare yesterday, it was GREAT to see her sweet face and know that all is going according to plan! Thank you all for your continued prayers for our sweet baby girl! I certainly had some prayers answered Friday morning!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

So glad that everything went well!!! We will continue to pray for your little baby and the rest of yall!

Ashley said...

I love you and I am praying for you and your sweet family. I am sorry Friday was a scare, but I am glad Brooklyn is doing okay. Thinking of you....

Julie said...

praying
for
you...

and
totally
beside
the
point
of
anything
important...
where
did
you
get
Reagan
that
Romo
jersey?

Alicia said...

Scary.... glad it all went well.

Unknown said...

Glad to heard everything is okay. Missed seeing y'all on Sunday.

MereMoore said...

There is nothing better than seeing your sweet baby on that screen moving around and seeing that heartbeat. I am sorry you had a scare but thankful everything is ok! We are praying for you all the time. Oh, and if you need to seek shelter from Ike-I have a GREAT room to come stay in - guaranteed not to lose power-we have an amazing generator here!! haha!

Amber Smith said...

Jodi-
Just wanted you to know that your family (and especially sweet Brooklyn) are in our daily prayers.

Amber