Sunday, July 29, 2007

One Year Pictures

We hit Portrait Innovations yesterday for Reagan's 1 year old pictures. Man, that place knows what they are doing. I had every intention of going in, getting one pose in each outfit, and not spending lots of money on lots of portraits. But seriously, when they take 73 pictures of the cutest kid EVER, it makes it hard to narrow it down even to 6!!! So I thought I did pretty good. They gave me a cd with all 73, but I thought I would just show off the 6 we came home with. :)
Enjoy!
Picking out her clothes was hard! I had decided that with all our children, should we be blessed with more, we would do 1 year pics in Longhorn gear. Plus, I wanted her in a cute dress. This is my favorite dress of the moment, and this is Reagan's favorite thing to do at the portrait studio... rocking!
I loved this one because of the angle he took. This is how I see her all day long... from above!We have a ginormous amount of this close up. It was just so "her"! And I try only to do wallets if it is a close up picture, and this was the best one in my opinion. IF you would like one, I'll send it to you! I have tons!
This was the "free" big black and white that came with our pictures. We only got one... Katie (my MIL) loves black and whites, so we got this one for her.
Little Miss Sassy! Couldn't resist buying this one! I see this look daily...
And I copied Cassidee's 1 year pictures with this pose. :)
The other 67 were good too! It was brutal trying to pick!

19 comments:

Tracy said...

CUTE!!!! Those turned out great! I love the closeup one of her (the ones you got in wallets) and I'm so glad that you got the Miss Sassy picture! So cute!

I know first hand how hard it is picking out just a few when they take so many great pics. You did a great job! Very cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! All of those pictures are great, and the close-up is precious. I also like the one of her rocking. She looks so happy! I love Portrait Innovations! We are heading up there for Jackson's two year pictures this week. I don't really have high expectations, but that is because of him, not PI! Don't you love that when you spend enough money, they give you a disc and a free 10x13? Seeing your pictures makes me excited to take Jackson, but really, I think I should keep my expectations low.

Unknown said...

Oh, and we did the walking picture, too, when Jackson was about 7 months old, and to date, it is still one of my top 5 favorite pictures of him!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute!!! I love the walking picture. Great idea! I would love a picture of her. I have to add her to our fridge of fame! I don't know what we are going to do when our little one comes...

amie said...

Love all the pictures!!! They are all to cute! My favorite is her sassy face..wonder where she gets that from!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

she is so sweet! I am starting to see some of her mom in the looks she makes.

I would love a wallet too so that I can show it to her future husband who will one day be her knight in shining armor. LOL!

Julie said...

I want some!!! I love them all!! And yes, they do know what they are doing. I have dropped a prety penny there lately. I will post new pictures today, so take a look! I really want whatever you can spare!! I only have a 3mo one of her, so I am due for an update. Bring them to Bedford when I see you please!!
J

Rachel said...

So stinkin' cute! Of course, I want one of all of them, or at least one of any that you have plenty of. Can't get enough of that girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!! I love them all - even those Longhorn ones! haha...we are taking Cate for her 6 month pics on Saturday - can you believe it?? They grow up so fast...
Reagan is ADORABLE!!
Email me sometime and we can get together with Sam and Kristen & Co. for lunch!!
Hollis :-)

Sarah said...

Your kid is oh-so-cute! I think she might have a sneeky side to her. You will have to watch out for that! Love them!

Alli said...

She is just adorable! If you have enough, I'd love to have a wallet size for my fridge. Love you lots!
Allison C.

Brandi said...

Jodi -

She is SO,SO precious! Hope all is going well with you.

Marcia said...

Oh my! What great pics!!!! I can see why you went a head and got the CD. LOVE THEM ALL!

Lasiter Family said...

Jodi, what a sweet little girl you have. I happened upon your blog and it was great to see you are doing well. Kristin

Hollie Reese said...

She is adorable! I love the profile and the sassy look. We are taking our kiddos there on Wednesday...hope they are as cute as yours!

Brenda said...

Yep, you were right - they are amazingly adorable pictures of an equally adorable little girl. So good to see you both Sun.

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

I have been meaning to comment sooner on how beautiful Reagan's one year photos are. It looks like she had the best time having her picture taken. She's going to be a looker just like her Momma :) Love you!

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL! I totally want one. She is just precious!

Jessica said...

Randomy found you! Your pictures are just beautiful!!