Monday, July 23, 2007

Last Weekend

Well, I will have to wait and post pics from Reagan's pool party... found out the problem has not been blogger, but rather our new external harddrive. Thought I was being so good and saving our pictures on it so they would be safe, but it is acting up and freezing up the computer every time I try to access them. So.... a little bit of backfire. But David will fix it I'm sure later. I have some great pictures from her party, so I will still have to post them! They'll just be old news by then.

Anyways...
We were in Galveston last weekend at Brenna's folks' beach house to celebrate David's big THREE-OH birthday a little early. I am ashamed to say that I was TERRIBLE and didn't take that many pictures! So unlike me these days! Seriously, I took like 10 the whole weekend. But I do have some and a few just cute pictures of the kiddo. Here she is with her new obsession... shoes. She is such a girl! When she isn't wearing them (which is often since she likes to take them off!!), she carries them around the house and tries to get them on her feet herself. She has yet to be successful, but she'll hold them between her feet so it feels like she did it. Then maybe she'll just kiss the other one lovingly...
This was just a cute smiley face. And her new cute shirt... in honor of Daddy's birthday weekend.
And THANK YOU to best friend Carol for this ADORABLE outfit! This is the biggest bow of her entire life, but I just LOVE it! Julie, I think I may be on to something here. Probably not for EVERYday, but special occasions maybe! :)
Showing off her new bow. And of course, sitting with her shoes. (The flip flops on her outfit are SO appropriate!)
The porch swing at the Galveston house was a HUGE hit! She is such an adrenaline junkie! I couldn't make it go high or fast enough for this little thrill-seeker. But we had lots of fun swinging together.



Thanks to help from Brenna and Emily, I had another masterpiece of a birthday cake for the party. :) Ok, so maybe it looked like a cake for a 4 year old, but I was proud anyways! Here is the birthday boy with his cake about to blast off...
I'm sure you need a closer look.
He actually wore the hat I bought for him for about 3 seconds.
I just thought this was a cute picture of the Isbell boys hanging out by the food. Reagan was SO glad Uncle Scott, Aunt Emily, and Brandon got to come down and party with us!
Ok, so the hat looked a LOT cuter on her than on David.

Uncle Turbo scored some serious points with the leftover cupcakes.
Guess she got a little drunk on the sugar!

Just a sweet pic of me and the kid chillaxin' in the hammock.
We had such fun... so much that I have hardly any pictures to show for it. I was too busy I guess! But hope you all had as great a weekend as we did! Now, wish me luck being able to access all my other pictures on the computer.... There are only about 1200 on there that I can't get to right now... yuck.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love that cute little outfit with the flip flops on it...and that bow!!! So girly and cute!!!

And if she's an adrenaline junkie...then she and Bryson are made for each other!! You can never go high enough or fast enought with him!

Cute shuttle cake! Good job...I'm impressed! :)

Kendra said...

We have some pictures that we will get to you of Reagan playing with the bubble machine.

Marcia said...

AWe I love the B-day outfit!!! So sweet!!!