Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to David on Christmas in July!
I am married to the most wonderful, thoughtful, handsome, hilarious man there ever was, and I am so thankful he chose me to spend all his birthdays with!!
One of my favorite pictures of David. He just looks so darn good in a tux!
Another of my favorites for many reasons. Straight out of the operating room, Proud Papa showing off Reagan's little feet! He is such a tremendous Daddy... Reagan and I are so blessed!
Happy Birthday David! Can't believe 30 is finally here...

5 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Happy Birthday David.

Reagan's little feet are so sweet!

Tracy said...

We love our men wearing a tux! :)

Happy B-day to David!

Hook 'em

*Kendra* said...

You're so old David! Actually, I told Jeremy that when I turn 30 it will just be another "big girl" thing I do (ask Jodi what I mean....) so you can just tell everyone you are a "big boy" now. By the way, yall need to move to Keller..... :)

Julie said...

I agree with Kendra that you need to move to Keller!! That's our preferred destination when we come home!! Happy Birthday David!! Now let's get Jodi into the 30s and I'll feel not so OLD!! Really, when did I become a Ma'am?

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I love her one-year pictures! Such a sweet girl! It sure sounds like y'all are having a ton of fun. I always love checking out what's going on with the Beavers! Love,
Robyn