Sunday, August 12, 2007

Guess Who is Walking... Finally!?!?

This weekend... it is official! Reagan has been taking a few steps here and there for about a month now, but as of Saturday, she walks to get anywhere... or at least tries. She falls and hits the diaper pretty often, but only after she has first tried the walking thing to her destination. So, she has officially beat both her parents: I didn't walk until 14 months and David was 16! (months, not years.)
This face looks mad, but she was actually "happy squealing!"
Brandon peeking around the corner in amazement. :)
Ok, so now I just have some fun pics to share of what we've been up to lately. I have yet to get all the pictures from all the cameras of our mini-vacation to SanAntonio, so those will have to wait. But I did make it up to Dallas for a few days to see my cousin Julie and family while they were in town. Here are sweet Noel Denae and Reagan Noel getting reacquainted. I love that we both have Noels!!!
She is SO STINKIN' CUTE and so fashionable in her big bling bow and earrings!
On the 6th I took Reagan's 13 month pictures. It was easy because she is obsessed with her pink chair right now. Susan, thanks for the CUTE outfit!

These were just some that were funny faces.


I have the best husband and Reagan has the best Daddy! He came home from work Friday with 2 dozen roses, one for "each of his girls." Just for no reason. I just love how thoughtful he is! Here, Reagan is getting flowers for the first time! I will have to save some of those for her.
Taking time to stop and smell the roses.
We went to spend some of the weekend at the Isbells. Brandon is hilarious... he makes this faces if he even SEES a camera in the room!
See what I mean?!?! Too cute!
Reagan always seems to take over where Brandon is concerned. He messed with the wrong item this time... her Snugglie. (Look how she has to counterbalance her big ole belly when she walks!)
This came next.
Auntie Emily reading to the kiddos in the playroom
We took the kids to the neighborhood pool since it was record highs around here. The water felt like a warm bath, so it didn't help the heat issues much. But we had fun!
Look at this girl chillaxin' in her floatie!

Brandon is braver (more brave... braver? not sure... I'm a math major) than Reagan. She doesn't like to lay back and float like this, but Brandon LOVED it!
Then, we met Uncle Turbo (James) and Aunt BB (Brenna) for dinner to celebrate the news of Reagan's new baby cousin due in March!! YAY! Can't wait to see the two of them duke it out for attention! :) :) :) We're so excited for them!

9 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

hey, I love the outfit on her. too sweet. will you email me one from her chair so that I can frame it, i have her monkey pic framed next to elijah's lion costume pic. :)

got to run, things should slow down tomorrow so I will try to call you so we can catch up.

love you
Susan

Tracy said...

Yea for walking!! Bryson walked at 13 months too :) Now she will really be into everything!

That outfit that she has on in her pink chair is soooo cute! I'd have to run out and get me one if I had a girl! Very cute

Sweet husband/daddy for thiking of his girls and getting them roses. So thoughtful.

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Yeah for Reagan and Yeah for Mom! Once Tripp started walking, he was everywhere and into everything. But I found that it did make my life a little easier because he could entertain himself for much longer so I could get more done. Also now that I am a big huge pregnant person, it helps that I do not have to pick him up as much (thank goodness:). Always, enjoy new pictures of your beautiful girl. Love you!

Unknown said...

Congrats to James and Brenna! That is so exciting!! March is a good month :)

Brenda said...

Precious pictures and yes, how special that you have two Noel/Leons, what an honor to your sweet Grandaddy! Love you

Julie said...

Jodi!
I can't tell you how much it made my day to hear from you! Wow..how the time is passing by...Seems like just yesterday we were passing the time in Women's 6. You're the best! What a precious daughter you have! She doesn't know how lucky she is! Love you dearly..and keep in touch!

Jules

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of her in her chair. She is precious(like you didn't know that already!)
Love ya - Christy B

Julie said...

I SERIOUSLY think you have the cutest little girl ever. I mean seriously. It is wrong to other babies. If you ever read on anyone else's blog that I wrote their baby girl is the cutest, just know that I am lying and yours is.

Melissa Taylor said...

Your life will never be the same now that she's walking. What an exciting time! In response to Julie's comment, I guess she never saw my girls when they were that young or she would have said they were just as cute as mine! She is really adorable though - you guys did good!