Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not much goin' on...

Life around here has been pretty normal for a change... not much traveling or craziness, just hanging out. A shuttle flight has left and landed, and David didn't even have to work this one! Yay! So all in all, we're great. Just wanted to share a few pics of the baby girl from the last couple of days...
BED HEAD! The times right after naps bring funny faces.
Cheesy grin!
Hew newest hairdo!! Piggies!! I am obsessed with putting her hair in pigtails. Don't think David loves it as much as I do though... but how could he not?!?! So fun!
One of my favorite faces...
Coming to attack the camera!! (complete with a dribble of milk on her mouth...)
Cutie pie!
Mimicking Daddy... lounging on the couch with the remote and a Reader's Digest. (the magazine part is NOT David...)
I've found that I do not have that many pictures of her with just a diaper, so I am trying to take more. I just think I'll be glad someday to have more of that cute little belly! Here, she has found my makeup bag. She is OBSESSED with my makeup. Such a girl.
Her pink chair is now in the living room since she wants to be in it all the time. When it was in her room, she wouldn't LEAVE her room! Here is the little couch potato watching some Backyardigans.
Sweet times with her little baby. Again, such a girl.
She is still so petite, this 12 month dress hits the floor! But it's so cute on her... thanks Grammy!!! Now that she walks she can wear it more! (it was too hard to crawl in.)
"Whoa!!!!" Catching herself from falling.
Reagan has two beach balls that she plays with alot. Recently, with the walking thing, she likes to carry them both everywhere!!! I caught her this time with them over her head!!
Even while walking!! Impressive!!
Cheesy grin again. Another favorite face.
And lastly, Reagan wanted to say Happy Birthday Tomorrow to Grandmommy!!! We love you!!! Have a GREAT trip, and come see us soon!




6 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the piggies in the hair :) really cute!!

she's getting so big!

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Hi Jodi,
I'm glad life is going well for you! Reagon is just a doll. I see yall are big UT fans so are we. Cant wait to seem them in action!

Rachel said...

So cute and so talented! I love all her faces. And I can't believe she has enough hair for big girl pigtails! I need to squeeze her!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

she i so sweet. i love the way she just chatters up a storm in the background, Dad-ee, dad-ee, grand-dad-ee, grand-dad-ee.

I could eat her up, oh and she is my computer background this week.

Anonymous said...

I love her bed head; can you fix it like that everyday? She sure looks like a girl with a routine!!! Love Barbie

Tiff said...

I love the pigtails too! So cute. I tagged you on my blog under "Tag...I'm it". You can read the post to get the rules of passing on the tag. Have a great weekend!