Friday, October 01, 2010

Grandparent Fun

Brooklyn and her Granddaddy... it gets NO BETTER for her. She loves to be "tickled" (really softly) and goes into a trance every time. When it's sitting in Granddaddy's lap, well, she doesn't MOVE. Check out that LOOK:
At the same time, Reagan got in a little coloring time with "The Other Grandmommy."
More "tickling" while watching football. :)
And more coloring. Can you tell these uploaded out of order??

Then she just turned around and MELTED into him. Didn't move for forever. Seriously, she LOVES him. So sweet.

Grandmommy got the girls hooded Toy Story Jessie towels. Brooklyn thought she was SO COOL in her "hat".
Good lovin' for Grandmommy, too. Brooklyn is SUCH a lover.
This is one reason why getting to stay at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's is SO GREAT. She kept tons of my old toys, and the three of them played upstairs for forever. Reagan mostly with old barbies, and Brooklyn feeding my old babies.

Giving her baby a bottle...

... and a blanket for a nap. Sweet little Mama. :)
Brooklyn signs "shoes", then tries to put barbie's shoes on her big toe.

B also found this tiara with what I guess is a wedding veil on the back. She's never seen how these are supposed to work, but she went around like this for I think about an hour.



Reagan. ALWAYS playing Toy Story. We don't have low window sills like this in our house, and I guess they make a good "stage."
Little Jessies at bathtime.
Reagan and Grandmommy made use of as much time as possible in the playroom. This time, foosball. How does one spell that, anyways?
I guess they were on the same team. :) R is concentrating SO much! Good times.
The girls also got in good times with Grammy and Poppy too that weekend. Poppy, if you have any pics, send them my way!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

crazy... I had the SAME baby doll when I was a kid - with the little seat and bowl and all that. And my mom has it all ready for Avery as well. Love that! :)

Amber said...

I love grandparent pictures. They make me happy!