Saturday, October 16, 2010

Help!!!!?

I finally hit the mark where I had to buy more space for my blog.  Totally worth it, super cheap.  But I purchased it about a week ago, it shows up as new space in my account, but blogger still won't let me add anything and says I still need to "buy more storage."  I DID!  But for whatever reason, can't use it.  Anyone have tips for me?  It says the storage is usable in gmail, picasa (which should be for blogger, right?), and other stuff.  Can't figure it out, and can't find any help under their "Help" page.  So, I go to bloggerland and ask for wisdom.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi,

Hope that you are able to work through this blogging problem!!! It's the only way I can keep up with you and your lovelys. I recently grabbed some photos of the Dentin Texas beach trip and have put them on my MYLIFE pocket 'digital photo frame' that I carry in my purse so I can have them and look at them anytime that I want. Thank you for the posting of CY on his lawnmower a while back, for I was able to grab that also :) Love you, love you, Darling. signed Aunt Joan.

Amber said...

I didn't know you could fill up on blog space!