Monday, October 18, 2010

Yay! Here is "Stuff: Part2"

Thank you Rach, we figured it out, and I now have TONS of storage space for blogging.  So, this is the rest of the last post that got chopped off when I ran out of space.
Couple of these I put up on FB, but I have SO much fun playing outside with the girls now that the weather cooperates.  On days when we got nothing really going on, we'll stay out there forever.  It's great.
Little squirt LOVES to swing and slide.  Climbs up the ladder AND the slide now!

 You would think I would have told her to "give me sassy" with this pic, but no.  But I love this look:
 Artsy shot.
 See that excitement on her face?!
 Again, my girls' blue eyes make me SO happy.  I didn't doctor this picture at all...
 Again, Reagan "working" the camera...
 This is CLASSIC Reagan.  Very natural smile for her, which is hard to come by these days in photos.

 The girls were playing "Nite Nite" before naps the other day.  Reagan filled their chairs with blankets, they would stand next to their chairs, then Reagan would yell "NITE NITE!", and they would both plop down like this:
 It lasted for awhile, cracking me up.

 They get to watch one show together sometimes when R gets home from school before naps.  Last week, I found them like this, and didn't pose a single shot...
 Hand holding.  Love it.
 R was playing with B's hair and kissing her.  Be still my heart.
After taking this picture, I had to go clean my fridge.  Gross handprints everywhere!  But R's Silly Putty artwork was fun.  She made "herself," complete with fingers and toes, eyebrows, hair, and no body.  :)
Crazy crazy hat days!
 Both the girls love hats, Brooklyn in particular.  This is Reagan's Jessie hat for halloween, before I finished it.  But she crawled around like this for about an hour...
 (now you can see the finished Jessie hat)  Bob and Larry even got to wear their perspective hats this day!
 Goober.  Cutie!
 Brooklyn can now wear Reagan's Raspberry Beret that Aunt BB made her!

 I can't resist capturing any good shot of those eyelashes!  She didn't get them from me, so I brag on them often.  After last weekend, I decided she got them from my cousin Catherine.
Speaking of Catherine, wedding pics coming soon!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Great job on the Jesse hat!

Kim said...

What precious days these are for y'all.. Don't blink!! The ones of Reagan loving on her sister made me cry! I love em! And the Beaver fam!!