Thursday, March 04, 2010

Onward and Upward

Stole the title from my friend Ashley because it so fits my heart right now. I know I've been away from blogging, but I'm still in a weird place where it feels wrong to move on with business as usual. After 6 straight posts with Jenny at the heart of them, I just don't yet have it in me to just go back to bragging on my beautiful girls. But I will. :) For now, stay tuned, as you will see a difference. I've come away from the last month a COMPLETELY changed person for the better. Seriously. So... I will be moving "onward," but more importantly I'm being led "upward." I hope you'll notice the change even in my blogging. Jenny has shown me in LOTS of ways how lacking I am in LOTS of ways. And God is already answering my prayers as I am already CRAVING Him in new ways. I'm more committed to "living out loud" than ever before, and I am in debt to Jenny and her family for their convicting example. So, bear with me. :) I've got lots of work to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing young woman, and I respect you and love you. Jesus wants us to love God and love others. We all have to work on getting out of our comfort zone and helping others. You have a full plate with your girls, they should be your primary others right now, especially with sweet Brooklyn, but you could also use your teaching abilities for kids stuggling with school work. Just a thought, and easy to do maybe an hour a week can make a difference. I love you Jodi, and pray for you always. xo Sallye

Mauri said...

You are such an example to me and so many others. Love you, sweet friend.

Amber Smith said...

Love to hear this and can't wait to hear more of what God is doing!