Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random March Stuff

I realized March is over as of tomorrow, so I needed to catch up on some pictures!
First of all, I have a hard time not photographing my children every time they are asleep. Kids just look so angelic and peaceful while they sleep....
This may actually be from Feb..... oh well. Grammy came to stay with us for a QUICK visit, but regardless of the length it is always a good time. She and Brook were having the BEST laughs!
I love how B is looking up at her in this one. Too cute.
Speaking of random....
Reagan got some PlayFoam, and we LOVE it. So much cooler and user-friendly than PlayDoh. Anyways, we were making stuff with it, and she made this "because I love you so much, Mommy." Had to take a picture. Such a sweet girl.
Reagan had her first experience of shopping with her OWN money. She had been "saving" to go buy a friend for Baby Leopard since Christmas. She finally got $11 and got to go spend her money. Such a big girl thing. Here is Mittens, the cat, and BFF to Baby Leopard.
One night after supper, Brooklyn surrounded herself with toys. It just made me laugh, so I had to take a picture or two.
So proud of herself!
Reagan often pretends she's Larry Boy. It is her most often used alias. This particular afternoon she decided B would be Larry Boy whether she liked it or not.
B was sick this day, and was having NONE of pictures, but I had to document her very first ponytail and bow!!!
And lastly, the purple-pj wearing Duet. :)


No comments: