Monday, February 22, 2010

Heaven Rocks

My friend Jenny decided Heaven was way better than this.... and YAY FOR HER. I know Heaven rocks. But for those here, this is really really hard to take. She was and is a precious soul who will be missed in ways I can't describe. Thank you for praying for her... she fought the good fight and finished the race. Please pray for her husband David, daughter Malaya, and the rest of their friends and family who so badly don't want to have to live without her. Our God is a God of Comfort.

2 comments:

Life as a Spencer! said...

Sweet Jodi-
What a sweet post...I'm sorry you are hurting as well! Lets get that bag monogrammed so that little girl can have some joy in her upcoming days.
Crystal

Heather Germany said...

Jodi...

My heart breaks for her family and friends. I have been following the updates since the beginning andwas hoping for the best, but God thinks it is best for her to be with him. How amazing it is that a tragic time like this brings many people together and also closer to God. I was praying my heart out and will continue to pray for her husband and daughter. My thoughts are with you during this hard time as well.