Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update on Jenny

*Update: Jenny is out of surgery, and the doctors said she did great. So glad she is over this particular hurdle... surgery is scary when she is still this sick. Please keep praying for all the hurdles to come. She is amazing.

The doctors and family have decided that yes, it is necessary for Jenny to have the surgery after all... tomorrow morning at 9:30. PLEASE PRAY for this precious family, and read the update posted on their carepage (button on the right). My heart breaks for her.... and I continue to pray for COMPLETE healing. Thank you all....

1 comment:

Allene said...

I have been following the updates from Jenny's family regularly, and praying continually throughout each day since I initially knew about her.

Today I will be praying on my knees at 9:30 for the Great Physician to show us a MIRACLE in Jenny's life. That she would rise up again, infection free and be restored to her full health.

My older brother has lost both his legs below his knees and has a full life. The most important thing is to get the infection under control. That is my primary prayer.

As her friend, I know this is hard on you also. So I will be lifting up her family & friends. Jodi, you know the power of prayer better than most Christians. We must believe that God will show us His AMAZING power in her body.

With the love of our Lord,
Allene