Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prayer Warriors!!!

Again, Jenny needs miracles TONIGHT. TOMORROW. Please join me and pray for my friend. I accidently deleted this post from before, but hey, it's ok because you might read it again and pray more!!! :) Click on the button in the right for updates.... she is so sick and fighting for her life.

The other yucky aspect of their situation is that she and David have no medical insurance. David had started his own business, and they were still uninsured when all this started. I can't imagine what extra stress that brings to them. So I ask that you add that particular part to your prayers for them as well. I don't usually do stuff like this, but every bit helps, so I will say that on the carepage website they have instructions at the top as to how you can donate to this family, and it is tax-deductible. If you feel led to do so, every little bit helps and adds up, whether it is $5 or $500. David and I certainly know that with how overwhelmed we were at Brooklyn's birth.

Regardless, thank you for your prayers for my friend. This whole thing has really shaken me up, but I am also blessed beyond measure to witness thousands of people come together for the sake of one. Amazing. What a treasure it is to be a part of Christian Community!! It is what it is ALL about!

No comments: