Sunday, February 07, 2010

Praying for Jenny


Since so many of you who read this are my prayer warriors, I ask that you get on your knees for my college friend, Jenny. She is an AMAZING Christian woman, wife to David, mother to 9 year old Malaya. She got the flu last week, and is now in ICU in Grapevine literally fighting for her life with pneumonia. She is in septic shock, on a vent, dialysis, has gangrene in her extremities, and her heart is starting to fail her as well. How does this happen when you are healthy and 32?!?! Jenny and I pledged club together and graduated from ACU together. She is just plain wonderful, and she needs to stick around MUCH MUCH longer.
Please..... go to our Father and Great Physician and ask for healing for Jenny. Just click on the blue button on the right and you can read her story and the latest updates. And don't let the sign in page scare you. You can register, or just sign in with the user name jenny@bizaillion.com password: friends . Thank you so much....

1 comment:

Alli said...

My prayers continue to be with your sweet friend. I don't know her, but I love her because you do & her story just hurts my heart.