Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!! from the Beaver Girls

Just some good sister-fun the last couple of days!
Brooklyn is REALLY into hugging right now. Mostly wants to hug Reagan 24/7. But even last week at church, her teacher said that she spent the whole time crawling around to EVERY baby in there and hugging them! Sweet girl.
Morning snuggle-time to cartoons.
Brookyln's look here makes me laugh. It's like I can hear her... "Mom, whaaaaaat is your deal?"
My goofy goofy girl.
Still can't decide which is my fave... love 'em all, even if it isn't a natural smile on B.


Ok, so I think this wins. LOVE the hand-holding. Oh my goodness, how I love these two squirts!!!
Tonight, Reagan was dressing up B....
Reagan would say "I prepare you Princess Bwookin!!" (meaning to say 'declare you' I guess, but getting it wrong. love it)

Then B would knock off the tiara and CRACK HERSELF UP.

They were both in stitches with this game. Oh, there is NOTHING better in the whole wide world than watching them laugh together. For now... until they are teenagers and laughing at me.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
~
PLEASE keep praying for Jenny.... click on the blue button on the right for the latest. She has quite a huge road ahead of her, bless her heart, and still needs prayers of all the saints. But she is HERE and slowly making progress.
God is GOOD. All the time.
~
Stay tuned for video that (in the words of Ellen) will freak your freak. Our Brooklyn is cruising on furniture now! Getting her first walker on Monday! Holy Moly!! Again,
God is GOOD. All the time.
And I find myself smack dab in the middle of His Works right now. So humbled and so amazed.

4 comments:

Life as a Spencer! said...

I love that they have each other...sisters are the best!

Unknown said...

Cuties holding hands. It is soooo sweet. ;) Makes my heart smile.

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures! Do you guys need any more Mardi Gras beads? We have TONS and added to our collection on Saturday night by going to the parade in Galveston. Also, we have a nice collection of extremely cheap purple, yellow and green stuffed animals. :) Seriously though, if your girls are interested in Mardi Gras beads, I will give you some.

The Speck family said...

What gorgeous girls you have! How adorable that Brooklyn is a little hug bug- love it.