Thursday, December 17, 2009

And No, She's Not Laughing....

Poor baby was scared to death.... and her horrible parents just laughed at her.
While we went over to the printer that must print in GOLD due to the cost of the pictures, Reagan stayed behind to finish her chat with the Big Guy. (We had rescued Brooklyn at this point, and we were the last ones in line.) Come back, and Reagan is STILL rattling off her list.... her evidently very LONG list. We've had to have some talks about how Santa is smart and he brings you things he knows you'll like, but that doesn't mean he brings you EVERYTHING you asked him for. Might save some of it for next year. Sheesh.
~
Last night, Santa was at gymnastics handing out candy canes. My 3 year old proceeds to tell us in the car that he was not the real Santa.... "I think he was just some grown up." Seriously, we are in trouble because she doesn't miss a BEAT.
~
Computer problems AGAIN have kept me from finishing Brooklyn's birthday posts from her party. Can't get my computer to recognize our camera or card reader. It is not my friend right now. But hopefully soon.... Until then, enjoy these wonderful holidays!!! And if you need a pick-me-up, click and read THIS POST from this day last year (which happened to be the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday.... today is the third.). Praising God EVERY DAY for these little munchkins He blesses me with!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'd be crying too. Poor baby.

Really cute shirts.

Love how R is just holding the smile!

Alli said...

Hmm...looks sort of like my kids' picture.

Happy birthday, dear friend! I love you so much!

ali said...

I can't wait to see how Cannon reacts. We'll be going this weekend to see Santa. Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!!

The Speck family said...

Bless her heart~ Santa can be so scary! Happy 1st birthday to your PRECIOUS baby girl~ I really do think her smile is one of the best ones EVER. She is such a delight, a true ROCK STAR & such a testimony of God's faithfulness. Love and hugs to you all!!!

Amy said...

Looooove the picture! Hilarious. Just got caught up on your other posts. Happy Birthday Brooklyn and Jodi!! I kind of got a lump in my throat looking at Brooklyn's birth pictures. Wow, she's come so far and truly is a miracle. I just love her sweet smile, seriously melts my heart every time I see it. What a blessing both your girls are! Praying for you all the time and so thankful for you. You are an awesome mommy! Love you!