Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Caddo Thanksgiving 2009

This was supposed to go last.... oh well. Caddo Family Photo. Makes me so happy.

Thanksgiving week, we made a trip out to my grandparents' house before we went to Caddo. I absolutely love being at their house..... so many great memories for Adam and me. And now, seeing our kids playing in their yard is that much better!!

Cutie Corbin and a big kid pose.

Reagan thinks Uncle Adam is "so fun and so silly." Wonder why....

LOVE this picture. So fun and so PRETTY!

I was inside putting Brooklyn to bed, so I missed this big game of tag in the yard. I love all the running pictures, and I just love how pretty their property is.











LOVE the windmill shot. Adley looks especially gorgeous in it. And way too big.

Our first evening at Caddo.... COLD. As all the evenings were. First thing when we got there, Corbin wanted to hold B by the fire.

Then she got passed to Marli. This was B's first time to meet lots of this side of the family!

Adam helping R down the stairs for Thanksgiving lunch. The only picture I got in her new favorite sweater with lollipops on it.

Proof that I was actually there.

Gathering outside to pray for our meal.



My cousins and my newest cousins-in-law..... Mark with wife Jenn and Catherine with fiancee Colby. We loooooooooove them. :)

Reagan associates Caddo and bubbles. Fun times for the kiddos. :)

Love Adley and Reagan's expressions in this one!

Cousins! So fun to watch..... all of Adam's and my memories of Thanksgiving as kids were playing around and getting messy with Caddo Cousins. And now we see our kids doing it too. Greatness.

Reagan loooooooves Brady and Cason. Getting ready to go in the boat! Look how she is looking at Cason.... sweet.

How I love this cutie pie!

McAdams boys probably helped with paddling more than Reagan! :)

Uncle Ronnie was so sweet to take them!

And Emily! They made two different trips with kiddos!

A new fave picture of mine!

These two had a great time together. She was quite the Granddaddy's girl this trip. Here they are watching the Cowboys' Win together.... "TOUCHDOWN!!"

She literally sat right here with him for the entire game. So sweet.

This was hilarious. And gross. :) The kids decided to "clean up the swamp." Which meant fishing out chunks of the mossy junk growing on the top near the pier. Rubber boots, fishing nets, a bucket, and lots of mess.

And Aunt Missy for help!



Teamwork carrying the heavy junk in the net.

Guess this trip she could do it by herself. She had SO much fun with this little adventure!

This wasn't the end of the damage. I have soaked and soaked those pants, and it just ain't coming out. Worth it though for that happiness.

Sorry.... but I couldn't resist posting this picture. I did get her a tissue, right after I took this! :) Can you tell she was a little sick? Never acted it though, until the ride home. Came home with a cold and two ear infections. Worth it for the fun, though!

Corbin is such a crack-up!

Dirty, precious cousins.

Corbin went home with big sections of the lake soaked into every pair of pants Missy brought for him. That boy had fun!

Another boat ride, with Granddaddy!



Brooklyn had a great time getting to hang out with her sweet friend, Uncle Jimmy. They bonded BIG TIME in Virginia in August, and she was so glad to see him again! Maybe the feeling was mutual....

She got LOTS of lovin' from Aunt Missy. :)

And Corbin!

And Adley! (with Reagan getting some kisses stolen from Uncle Amoo.)

LOVE it. My girls are so blessed!!!

Fun to have Reagan and Adley at Caddo.... they are the same age split that Emily and I are. Brings back memories!! Here, sweet Adley is playing "patient" with Reagan as the "doctor". (the doctor equipment is evidently a bug-catcher thing.... ??)



Reagan's turn to be the patient!

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove these Grays!

I miss it already!!!
Next up.... big Birthday-Girl post! Oh. My. Goodness!


2 comments:

Amber said...

I love that picture of Adam throwing her up in the air! It's beautiful.

Marli said...

I am so loving your pictures from Caddo!! Emma and Abbi have been talking about your girls ever since we got home! Apparently they are all in the girls only club. Emma has explained that your girls and mine are the same bc they do not have brothers!!