Monday, January 04, 2010

Because I Feel Like I Owe an Explanation

We finally got a new computer! Yippee!!! So, the posts will be more frequent (hopefully) and much easier for me to accomplish. Eventually. The bad part is that it came with VISTA (enough said) with the option of a free update to W7. So, we are anxiously awaiting our new operating system, and don't want to load all our software and stuff until we get it. All in all, I still can't upload pics for a week or so. But when I do, MAN there is going to be some SERIOUS catch up going on! So much to document!!!


Happy New Year to you all! And HOW 'BOUT THEM NFC EAST CHAMP COWBOYS!!!




So exciting! This is one of THE BIGGEST football weeks ever! Lots of finger-crossing going on in our household! YAY! As Reagan would say,

"GO TONY ROMO!!" and "HOOK 'EM HURNS!"


1 comment:

Vesti said...

While I certainly don't agree with the hook 'em part, we agree with the Cowboys part! :) Can't wait for updates!!

When you get a chance, send me an email vestileigh@hotmail.com so I'll have your address!

Hope you had a merry Christmas and a good new year!