Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catching up on December stuff: Part 2

This would be my eldest child, who takes my word at NOTHING. I came in the living room one afternoon to find her like this, as she tells me the hole is NOT big enough for Santa. I told her that Christmas Magic is amazing stuff. Good grief.


This was at her Christmas party at preschool.... where she was

obviously enjoying decorating her cookies. And Brooklyn sat there, her only job to drink her drink and look cute. DONE.



Playing a game with her teacher and classmates as they open their book exchange.


Giving B some sister-lovin' in her stroller. LOVE it.


B is ALWAYS a hit with the kids in R's class... they flock to her. I had cuter pics of B smiling at them, but this one shows R's best friend at school in her ADORABLE shirt,


"My brother is the naughty one."


On my birthday, giving THANK YOU kisses when I opened my present. New JamesAvery earrings. :)


David cooked us dinner, then we had Tiramisu for dessert.... YUM. R had an icecream cone instead. Here, R is singing Happy Birthday To Mommy. :)





The next day we went to my parents' house for our Christmas with Adam, Missy, Adley and Corbin. Reagan's definition of HEAVEN. Doing some cousin coloring.


Having Adley around is MY definition of heaven. She does EVERYTHING for Reagan and loves it! They both do! R had never taken a shower before this, but Adley wanted to and said she'd help R.... easy enough!


The kids about to open their stockings from Mom and Dad. (B was still sleeping.... we love her, but we started without her.)


I love the pics of them sitting amongst the pretty wrapping paper. :)


Opening her new Tinkerbell panties from her stocking. We looooooooove Tink right now.


Corbin with his boxer briefs!!!


If you can't tell, her mouth is full of stocking candy!


I am less patient with presents than Adley and Corbin! They can open a few, then just sit and talk and play. And I'm like, "OK, next present!! OPEN!!" Gotta love those kids... they rock.


The "Other" Grandmommy of course gets to be with us. LOVE her.


Showing R what all new princess dress-up stuff was in her recently-opened gift.


I just like this pic of my brother.


LOVE this one!!!


Sprawled out with her new laptop.


Figuring it all out. She loooooooves this present, thinks she's big stuff.


I like this pic for the sweet conversation R and Grandmommy are having. Plus, because it captured such a GORGEOUS expression on my face.


And I guess Leo was trying to help me figure out the laptop thing. It baffled us all at first, but we've got it now. Gotta love it when adults have trouble with kid toys. :)


Adley's balley barbie and Corbin's new cool yoyo.


Reagan got to help B open all her loot when she got up. B mostly loved the bows at first.


When she first woke up, she IMMEDIATELY grinned and passed by all the gifts and crawled STRAIGHT for Granddaddy. She knows who to love!!!


Scores big points.


Adley and Corbin picked out their OWN presents for everyone. Here is Adley giving her present to Brook.


She picked out a new frame for Grandmommy.

Corbin is the sweetest kid EVER and absolutely can NOT get enough of Brooklyn. Obviously, she kinda likes him too. :)

Reagan and Adley playing with this playdough stuff, which was gooey and messy and super fun.

B and her new inchworm. She figured this thing out in a hurry and thought it was HILARIOUS. Brooklyn pretty much thinks everything is hilarious.

We got a quick visit from the Brooms that morning, right as the kids were taking a bath. So, we made room for one more and hopped Cass in the tub!



After their baths, the little BFF's exchanging gifts. HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!



And the love affair begins!!! Now, BOTH my girls are totally in love with Jeremy. She went RIGHT to him and stayed just like this until they had to leave. Awwwwww...

Parts 3 and 4 in the works... then hopefully I can move on to January! Whew!
And here is my apology to mom for the fact that I do not have a single picture of her with the kids from Christmas! She does get all the credit for her hard work in making it a fabulous time together, but the credit doesn't come in pics evidently! I'm a terrible daughter.... but I love you dearly.

4 comments:

jaymie said...

LOVE the picture of R peeking over her new lap top. Love the pics with your fam...adam's kids are SO BIG and of course so cute!!

Amber said...

I can't believe how grown up Adley looks! It's been forever since we've seen them in real life. I love that R is always in her undies. Sage was like that and we miss those days. You get brownie points for posting that pic of you and R talking to her great gma!

Natalie said...

Regarding R not taking your word for it, my mom refers to Owen's same behavior as "he does not value expert opinion". Ha!

Mauri said...

so precious! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. I love the one of Reagan laying spread out with the laptop in front of her. I'm 30 years old and still do that! Love you friend!