Friday, January 25, 2008

What We've Been Up To

I'm way behind on pictures, so sorry... there are a bunch. Can't help it though... she has done lots of cute stuff lately!! Have to show off a little bit. FYI, my Daddy left today! We are quite sad on our end, but SO happy for him that his treatment is done and he can get life back to normal. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers... the whole thing was just a huge blessing. And Reagan is not going to know WHAT to do now that Granddaddy isn't here everyday!
Speaking of, she would often ask where Grandmommy was while he was here. It was hard for her to get it that they weren't here together! So she would find a picture of her and carry it around saying "Hi Grandmommy." Here she is with her picture giving her a kiss. Too sweet.
Last weekend we got to spend time with David's family. While out to eat, Reagan ONLY wanted to sit with Grammy and Poppy, and she was pretty good and entertained. That means Mommy actually got to enjoy a good meal! Yay!
We ate at a YUMMY Mexican place, and here is Reagan tasting her first quail.
For nearly an hour, she entertained herself by dipping the straw in Poppy's water then sipping the drop or two out of the end. Man, kids are so funny!

Reagan wouldn't take her eye off the American Express card long enough for the picture. We're in trouble....
Here are more pics of her doing some crafty painting with water in her high chair. I love how she concentrates! I love her piggies in her hair even more!

This was a photo shoot after her bath the other day. She was having a really pretty day. :) Plus, everything Mommy said that night was evidently hilarious, so we had some good laughs. Here, she is playing with a sheep that Sage gave her right when she was born. She is really into her sheeps right now....."baaaaaa."
I hav found that I can't move this box of clothes that don't fit her anymore. She loves climbing on it too much!
Sweet smiles!


Putting both her sheeps to go night-night.
"There they are!"

My favorite...
She got to spend a lot of last Saturday home with Daddy in pj's. That's a good day! She had a serious attachment that day to her Tickle Me CookieMonster, and David took pics as she carried it everywhere for hours.
Taking him for a ride on her lion.
Then trying to show him how to do it himself.
Having a little music lesson at the piano.
And reading to him in her books. Do any of you have a toy corner that looks like this? I hope we're not the only ones....
Drum roll please..... Reagan has been asking to poo poo in the potty!!! She has actually accomplished this feat 3 times in the last week or so, so we of course make a HUGE deal out of it. I don't think she really understandsyet, she just thinks it is really fun. But hey, she is pooping in the potty, so we'll take it!!!
Saying bye-bye to the poo poo...
... shutting the lid...
... and flushing! Yay!
*More cute nakedness ahead!!*
She has entered the phase of thinking she can run much faster when she is naked, and thinks it is SO funny to take off right before her bath. I followed that cute little hiney with the camera the other day.
"Oh, this is SO fun!!!" I just love little kid running!!
And I was so busy capturing this on camera that I didn't know what had happend until I looked at the pictures later. But check out that stance and the look on her face....
... and now the puddle in the middle of her train track! I didn't even know!
The look of pure joy... so proud of herself! This has become one of my favorite parts of the day... she just laughs and laughs! (But that day, cleaning up the tinkle, was not my favorite.)
Cute little naked girl!
She has been sick the last couple of days. Yucky stomach bug and fever. Here she is cuddling with Daddy on the couch, and was so very sad about being sick. Certainly Daddy isn't mocking her... (Here is my fuzzy camera. It just takes pics like this about every 5th picture. Ugh!)
Daddy was pretty comfy and zonked out. But they looked so sweet!
When you're a sick little girl around here, you get to watch as much Dora as you want. Only fair when you feel yucky! Here she chillaxes while watching some Dora, showing her her tummy of course. Notice I moved the toy corner over here now. It has a bit of organization to it now at least!

Happy weekend to all! Hope you've avoided the stomach bug! She seems to be on the mend.



13 comments:

Tracy said...

Lots of cute pics! And man, she is getting big! She is starting to look like a little girl rather than a baby. You know? They grow so fast! :(

And yes, we have the toy corner as well! I think everyone swears that they won't ever have one, but once baby comes, the toy corner follows!!

Yay for your daddy! :) I know you will miss him, but him going home is such a good thing! It means no more treatment! :) That is good news!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Oh man those naked pictures are hilarious! I can't believe the little stinker went on the floor, REAGAN!!!!

Your dad made it on my list of 30 days of praise before I turn 30. I know you are sad but i am super, super happy for him. God is good, faithful and the great healer.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I meant sad that he is not with you daily not that he is better. :)

allyo said...

I always look forward to one of your posts...you always have fun pictures of little Miss Reagan. She is getting so big, and cuter every day! I hope that her and Camden become Kojie sisters one day! :)

Addison said...

The ones of her by her bed made me think of Adley. They really resemble each other now. I'd love 2 c a pic of Adley at that age. And, Pottied trained kids.... awesome and more affordable!!!!

amie said...

Love that she peed on the carpet..and looked so happy about it!! Too funny!!

Mandy said...

Love the naked pics!! I took your idea and snapped some naked pics of Ella. She is too cute!

Krystal said...

I was cracking up at sweet Reagan going tinkle on the floor! Those pictures are priceless!!

Hope she's feeling better!!

Mandy said...

I got the toy bins at Target! They are great! Gotta love Target!

Ashley said...

Man, I can't say enough how happy she makes me and how precious she is! i really do want to meet her soon. She is such a little "Jodi" to me.

Good job on going poopie!

Macy said...

Great to hear from you. I am glad to know how to keep up with you and Precious Reagan.

Anonymous said...

lovely bald p---y honey

Anonymous said...

pull those little p---y lips open for me baby girl I want to jerk off looking at it