Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas Pictures Part 2

Can I just start this post with saying that it seriously stinks when your camera isn't working at Christmas??! I have been so much better with picture taking as a Mommy than before I was a Mommy, but I always had my camera at my disposal. My FIL let me use his at Christmas with the Beavers, but I'm just not as diligent I guess without my own. All that to say I am ashamed at the lack of adequate pics from Beaver Christmas. I'll get it fixed soon hopefully, before I am out of the habit!
But here goes. And there are some cuties. :) Like these... Reagan spent the majority of her time and Grammy and Poppy's house on the REALLY STEEP stairs. She LOVES stairs. Scares me to death, especially when she did a few tumbles. We watch her like a hawk, but still...


Aunt Mary is the favorite for spending the most time with her on the stairs!
She would go slow as Reagan climbed all the way to the top, then they would "scoot" down on their hineys (sp?) together. This was BIG FUN for Reagan, and Mary was sweet enough to act like it was fun for her too.
Wearing Daddy's boots (we LOVE shoes right now), frowning at that big blue blob Poppy bought for her. She really was unsure about that thing.
"hmmm... what do I do with this?"
"To get better acquainted, better show it my tummy."
"Ta Da!"
"What is this big squishy thing anyways?"
Can you tell she got it all figured out!? PERFECT for Dora-watching.
Grammy has these electric candles in every window of the house. Probably not the safest thing for Reagan to do, but she liked to use it as her microphone. Cool. Can I also point out her precious new outfit from Aunt Mary and Uncle Kyle and cool new Crocs to match from Grammy and Poppy! LOVE IT.
Stylin' in a present from her stocking.
Cutie.
Look at all the loot under the tree!! It was so fun. Here, Reagan is showing off her kilt that Grammy got her before she was born. She looked so cute in it with her tights! I guess there is Scottish heritage!
This penguin dances and sings "IceIce Baby."
She still carries it around here at home!
This is just a funny picture of Uncle Turbo (James) with his new Christmas toy. He got a PS3 and a steering wheel for driving games. I love how the big boys still get toys for Christmas! They each got remote control helicopters too! (which is what we got 4 year old Corbin...)
Snuggle time with Uncle Turbo while he attempts to work.

Just a cutie pic that actually has me in it. Although, I hope it is just the coloring on the camera and that my lip gloss didn't actually look THAT red with no one telling me!!!
Sweet sweet pic with Grammy, Reagan, and her new favorite friend, CareBear. Thanks for that Uncle Turbo!!! (he picked it out himself)
I had to show one of the cool presents from Grammy and Poppy. This train does so much stuff!! It's awesome, and Reagan LOVES it. We didn't get it out of the box til we got home, and now she plays with it constantly everyday! Really recommend this toy.
Here she is playing with it with Aunt BB. And new baby cousin in her tummy. I am sure he was enjoying all the animal sounds and phonics. :)
Just WAIT until I post the pic of my Christmas present from FIL and MIL. It is unbelieveable. I'll post it soon. :)

7 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

I love the picture of her in the boots - those are classic pictures every time!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

ohh i can't wait to see the pic from FIL and MIL.

love the boots-oh who am I kidding? i love them all!

and your right that does look like red lip gloss? were you pimping for Christmas? :)

Susan

Mauri said...

Boots pics are precious! And I love the pic of her in her little skirt with the belly stickin' out.... why is that not cute for us old people? My curiosity is peaked on your gift... I'll be lookin' forward to that!
P.S. Amen to your resolution on my blog... I must meet reagan in 2008. I think it's time for Reagan to experience Sing Song!

Tracy said...

You can't end your post like THAT! Hurry and post the pic of what the MIL and FIL got you!

Cute pics...but it looks as though your little girl didn't get much for Christmas! Poor little thing. So neglected! Ha!

Hollie Reese said...

I love the face she is making climbing up those stairs! She looks like she is up to something! The candle microphone is so funny!!! At least she has a good imagination!
I kinda liked the red lipstick =)

amie said...

I love all of her sweet and funny faces. The boots picture was great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the kilt with the belly sticking out! Adorable on kids! but everything is adorable on sweet Reagan.

Miss you!