Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

2008.... who can believe it!?!? So weird. Hope all of you are enjoying the new year so far, getting back into the swing of things, and doing a better job at putting away the Christmas stuff than I am! We've been back almost 5 days now, and I am still not unpacked. Oh well.
I am hoping to get pictures posted by tomorrow. I have a bunch on Daddy's computer, and he is coming back today, so be patient (Amber) and I'll have some for your viewing pleasure shortly. Our camera suffered its second fall to the tile floor thanks to Reagan, and it hasn't really been in focus since. So, I took pics on Mom and Dad's camera at Christmas, so Daddy will bring them to me today. Yay!
So, since I don't have pictures, I thought I would tell you about Reagan's latest obsession. If you have watched football at all in the last week, you've seen and LOVED the "Dude" commercials like we have. Why do beer companies always make the best commercials?! Anyways, we always rewind it and watch it again, especially the latest one with Joe Buck. Blah blah blah... anyways, Reagan walked up to David last night for no reason and said, "Daddy?! DUDE!" We laughed and laughed, and then realized where she got it. She has been "dude"ing all over the place since, and it is hilarious. Hope to get it on video today. :)

2 comments:

Mauri said...

At least Reagan didn't have a beer in her hand when she said it... then I would've been worried! I will anxiously be awaiting the pics! Love you....

Amber said...

I am SORRY, I don't have much going on and blogs bring me great joy!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to get onto Amie though...