Monday, December 17, 2007

Fun Times

Let's just get it out of the way.... I'm 30. There, I said it. I keep telling myself I've been waiting my whole life for today, when I can enter my 30's. Makes me feel better! Actually, it doesn't feel that weird. Kinda fun. :) Plus, I get to eat a seriously yummy dinner tonight in my new seriously yummy leather jacket from my sweet hubby!
So, on to what you are here for... pics of the sweet girl. The next few are some that I took while we were playing outside last week in the MAJOR wind. She thought it was really fun, and Mommy thought her hair looked really pretty in the wind. Plus, leaves are just fun anyways. ;)

This one looks just like some of my baby pics. Makes me partial to this picture! :)
I love little-kid running!

Stopping to smell the flowers... there aren't any on the bush right now though.
"Wahoo!! My shirt says it all... 'Santa Rocks!' "
Throwing the leaves.
"Wait, where'd it go?!"
More running!!
Not sure what we're doing here...

Mom sent this Mr and Mrs Claus with Daddy for Reagan's early present. They both sing when you press their hands. She LOVES them. She says HoHoHo all day long carrying them around. Too cute! Thanks Grandmommy!
Giving Mrs. Claus kisses.
A first for Reagan... taking off her own diaper!
Here, she is trying to complete the job. I got to her first though... after grabbing the camera for pics, of course!
Just loved how she was sleeping that night... sweet lovin' for Baby Doll.
Hey, Cass! Reagan did some craft ornament painting too!!! :)


I had a hard time with the camera, video camera, and holding her paints for her. She was very particular about what colors she used!! Fun Times.
Much concentration with the tongue out. They turned out pretty good! For 17 months anyways. Those who receive these.... feel no obligation to put them on your tree! :)
Hope everyone's holiday plans are going well!! I will post pics from our Amarillo trip last weekend in the next couple of days. Reagan's first snow!!! :)

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pics! I love when little kids run too. It's so cute. I always tell Bryson "you are sooo fast" and he thinks that's pretty cool! I love how her hair flips up! So cute!!

And welcome to the "My child can take off their own diaper" club! Fun stuff! You will find her naked outside before you know it!

Tracy said...

OH! ...I forgot to say Happy Birthday! :) And you're right, 30 isn't bad! It's better than the alternative, right :)
Have a great dinner!

Amber said...

Two posts in one month! Way to go!

Marcia said...

Happy B- day sweetie! The big 30!! :-) Reagan is pretty as ever! Cant wait to see you guys! I pray we are all well

Addison said...

Jodi - 30 only sucks if you can't do what you did in your 20's. So enjoy the good life!!! And ditto what Tracy said about Reagan's hair!!! She's a cutie!!

Mauri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a GREAT one! And as usual, Reagan stole my heart in pics! Love ya...

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I can't believe how pretty Reagan is. She is going to BREAK alot of boys hearts someday! Just beautiful!
Happy Birthday Jodi! :)

Being a Star said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is next month and I will be 30 as well. Can't believe I am already there. Hope you had a great dinner.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great dinner!

(Sorry about the deleted comment,it had signed me in with another gmail account)

Kendra

Melissa Taylor said...

Happy birthday - the 30's aren't all bad - we are wiser! I wouldn't go back for anything!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe we are all turning 30. Well I am turning 30 and you and Alicia are already 30 :) Well I hope it wasn't too hard. I am dreading it!

I love reading your blog because I can kind of keep up with everyone. I would start one, but I am horrible at that kind of thing. I also want to wish y'all the most very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I miss you!!

~~Heather Germany

amie said...

Love Reagan's hair...lovethe flip look. Your Christmas card was to cute....she is tooo beautiful!! Merry Christmas....is the rumor true that you will be here Sunday!!!???

Sarah said...

got your christmas card and Reagan is soooo cute! Also, not only are you 30 but I am having a kid so I hope that doesn't make you feel even older! : ) Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Hey Jodi,

I found your blog from Paige P. I wanted to say Happy Birthday ( a little late!) I was actually thinking about you since we share the same one- except I'm exactly 2 years older than you! I remember talking about it at ACU. Anyway, hope you had a great day! Your daughter is precious.