Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun Week

Sidenote: As I type, my child is sitting in her high chair, dipping all her mac&cheese, carrots, and fish in her tartar sauce, and yelling out all the letters that she knows one by one at the people on Wheel of Fortune. Made me laugh out loud, and I needed to share with "someone." :)
We've had a fun week around here. We've had a fun Super Bowl to watch (as fun as it could be considering who was playing), yummy weather outside to play in, David got to see a shuttle launch in Florida, Reagan and I had company come play with us... fun times! Here are a few pics from the beginning of the week, and I'll have to post the rest later.
Mr. Will is one of Reagan's favorite friends. He and Natalie came over to watch the game on Sunday, and she always has fun with them.
Here he is getting her naked tummy!
The other day she woke up from her nap in a fabulous mood with some fabulous sweaty bed head. I just love that smile!
We went outside and ate our picnic lunch a couple of times to enjoy the weather. She LOVES to be outside so much, and I look forward to the spring when we will have weather like this more often!
Little stinker stole Mommy's drink!!! Ran off to sit in the flower beds and hide. Yeah, right.
Even though her look is kinda funny and you can tell she is tired, I think she looks so pretty in this picture. Am I aloud to say that?
Mommy's drink is heavy!!!
Pics of our playtime...
"I'm running, I'm running!!" (another pretty one to me!)
This was my clue it was time to go in. She just plopped down there and said "nite nite, Mommy."
As my friends, I am trusting you to ignore my extreme close-ups here. But these just turned out so funny! Here is what happens when you try to take one of those "self portraits" with a 19-month-old.


Her Majesty having her tea party with Cookie Monster. She got this tea set from Rowan for Christmas, and she LOVES it. We have pretend tea a lot. She has a GORGEOUS hand-painted porcelin tea set from Japan that her Daddy brought her, but we don't use it yet for obvious reasons. This one is cloth, and maybe soon we'll graduate to a plastic set we can actually put "tea" in. :)
Cookie gets a bite.
This is Reagan "helping" me sweep the back porch. She is actually sweeping dirt back ONTO my porch from the hole Gloria dug. Such a big helper.
Is it wrong that I love this pic so much!? She is chasing Gloria with the broom. :) Gloria's quite blurry because she was trying to quickly escape.
Hmmmm. Nice finger up the nose. Now that it is swept, Daddy gets to power wash. :)
Sweet smiles for a job well done.
Soon to come, fun pics of our zoo trip with Cassidee! Reagan cried all the way home from taking them to the airport today! She misses her friend! Happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

What fun times! I love that age so much - she reminds me a lot of Morgan. I guess it's the first child thing, but I have a picture of her with my huge drink just like that and a picture of her playing tea party with her toys. I hope she brings you as much joys as it looks like she does. You can tell that you are a fantastic mommy!

amie said...

Yes, you can say she looks pretty... cause she does!! As always, I love her sweaty bed head!!

Hollie Reese said...

I love her bed head! She is a smart little cookie...just like her mommy!

Addison said...

Such a good mommy you are. And such a cute kid she is. Love all the pics. Glad you and Kendra had a great time together.
Hey, bunco's at my house on the 25th, so if you're in town again, come on over. And Alicia won't be there, so we can play by "our" rules. Oh, wait, Amie wants to go over the rules. Nevermind...

And Amie, Alicia, if you are reading this....I'm just kidding.

Kind of....

Mandy said...

She is adorable! I think R and E were meant to be friends too!

Amber said...

I didn't get around to leaving a comment on your last post. I totally love the pic of her kissing her grandmommy. That was so sweet.