Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Cousin!!

Baby Boy Beaver was born yesterday morning! He and Brenna are both doing great, and James is surviving too I guess! :) He kept saying all day yesterday how much his feet hurt, and I dared him to ask Brenna to rub them. Anyways, I think the child may have a name today... as of last night he was still just a "boy." But I'll find out for certain this afternoon when we go visit again. And he is now out of the NICU, so I'll be able to take pictures! Stay tuned!! Yay for Reagan being the Big Cousin!

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

I love that they don't have a name...we were still debating Brooks the day after he was born. Boys names are so hard! congrats!

Tracy said...

yea for new baby! :)

yeah...james, i dare you to complain about your feet hurting too! ha ha :)

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Reagan congrats on being a big cousin! Blake and I are still fighting about little Walker's middle name but hopefully we will know by the day he or she is born! The valentine pictures were so sweet and Reagan is such a doll! Have a good weekend!