Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweet Valentines

We had a fun, relaxing Valentine's Day. David is sickly, so we ate "in" and just hung out. What am I saying, we would have done that anyways. Just easier with the kid around! But he came home with a dozen roses for "each of his girls", and some fun prizes. Here is Reagan getting flowers from her first love. :)


Kisses...

Then we tried to get her to open her prize, and this was the reaction we got.
She quickly recovered and found that Daddy has great taste! If you can't read that, it is a chocolate apple with a gummy worm inside. Apples are her favorite, so this was a hit. Special day when you get to eat chocolate even before supper!

It gave me great joy to watch her eat this. So funny. She just kept scraping away with her teeth in the chocolate. Made a few good holes in the apple!

Oh, the joy. We regretted this a bit when she was still awake at 10:30!!!
Hope everyone had a great day! (Oh, Reagan and I also got the Little Mermaid DVD to share :) , and I got a Keith Urban (yummy) cd. Gotta give the sweet husband credit for a job well done!)



7 comments:

Rachel said...

So precious! My daddy was always my valentine, and I thought it was so sweet. Hope David is feeling better!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

super sweet.

love the chocalate.

i love keith urban, he is my one of my lusts. yeah, i said lust...sue me! :)

Tracy said...

I love how Daddy always remembers to get his littlest girl roses too!! So sweet :)

amie said...

Love the daddy/daughter Valentine..so sweet!! Candy for dinner or before dinner rocks!!

Hollie Reese said...

Very sweet! My dad always brought me flowers on v-day! I love her eating that apple!

Barbie said...

Very sweet! You may not fret over chocolate stains and I know you can't remember what a messy eater Heather was and now her son Hunter has followed in her footsteps, but ZOUT works better than anything. Sometimes it takes stains out easily and other times you have to work with it a bit and then hope it comes out the rest of the way when it goes thru the washer but I'm sure I've had a stain or two that didn't come out completely but I can't remember any. It really works! Don't confuse it with Shout it's not the same. ZOUT was originally only found in Nurses uniform stores now you can usually find in any store. She's cute, Jodi. I know your proud of her. Love you Barbie

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I will echo what everybody else has said, Daddies are awful sweet Valentine's. Looks like y'all had a fun day!