Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Look Out World!

Our sweet girl is crawling! We are honestly so thankful for this since she has been so frustrated in her lack of mobility. Now, she is all over the place. Not too fast yet, but I give it a couple of days. I haven't posted pics in awhile, but Reagan has a few things to show you.
Here is her Longhorn Football necklace. It is WAY more fun to shake it...
... and eat it than it is to wear it!
Even though she has figured out the crawling, she still likes to Roly Poly on the floor. I swear, she may take after Aunt Julie and be a gymnast!
Look at those pointed toes! She is just so strong! This happens throughout the crawling experience. Likes to stick that butt up in the air!
Here is her first pair of shorts!
Evidently, Reagan was having flashback dreams to 1983 during her nap because she woke up with a punk rock hairdo!


She sits on the floor in the bathroom with me a lot when I put on makeup. (happens less and less these days!) This particular day, she discovered it was actually HER in the mirror!
"Wow, would you look at that pretty baby?!?!"
"HI pretty baby!!" (she waves now too... so fun!)
And it got so vain...
... that she needed to give herself a kiss. :)

And look out Gloria! With Reagan being mobile, Gloria has no peaceful place in the house. Reagan just loves her and wants her to play with her and talk to her all the time. She calls her from across the room! But now, she can just go to where Gloria is.

"HI Gloria!"
"What big teeth you have!"
I think Gloria is saying, "please, make it stop!"
Thankfully Gloria doesn't mind when Reagan grabs fistfulls of her fur. I watch this super closely. This was the end of the photoshoot however. Gloria got an itch on her butt and jumped up to scratch it. Freaked Reagan out, and we spent a long time calming down after that. Guess she will learn! :)
And thanks to all my dear friends for praying for the Phillips and the Mocks. Check out Jaymie's and Holly's blogs for updates. Kanyon and Corbin continue to make such progress, and we know that is directly related to the faithful prayers!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just got your email and had to check out the pics of sweet baby girl! She's too cute... I love her kissing herself in the mirror! It cracks me up! Love you... Mauri

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I think I saw you kiss your reflection a time or two as well. Hee! Hee! I probably was standing right next to you kissing my own face, we are so vain! :)

I love hearing her talk in the phone, she is such a happy baby! Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Susan

Ashley said...

She is adorable! I just love her. I really need to meet her soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi!

Daddy and I were checking on the Philips' blog and ran across your comment, which took us here. We just wanted to let you know how gorgeous Reagan is and that we miss you having you here.

Rachel Sharbine

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi!

Daddy and I were checking on the Philips' blog and ran across your comment, which took us here. We just wanted to let you know how gorgeous Reagan is and that we miss you having you here.

Rachel Sharbine

Anonymous said...

Well Jodi you can't know how fun it is to look on this blog and see all these precious pictures. you know how I love to see pictures of those I love. She's adorable!!! Love you all. Barbie

Unknown said...

I can't believe your little girl is on the move! Aren't you glad that baby-proofing is a process that you get to ease into? She is going to be pulling up and walking (or running) in NO time!

I also love the picture of her kissing herself in the mirror! Jackson still does that from time to time, and I always tell him to share a little love with me.

Anonymous said...

I sent the top pic to my mom and Paige... hope you don't mind! My mom thinks Reagan is a doll (of course) and looks just like you, and Paige says she only wants kids if they are as cute as her! I agree! ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Man she is getting so big! I love all the shots you got of her. We need to get together soon! Thanks for updating your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love them in the onesies with snaps, undo a couple of crotch ones, diaper pulled aside, lovely close up pussy pics , snap closed again and only maybe 5 mins taken nobody will ever know