Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Links

Is technology amazing or what? Seriously, (beware, I am about to do that rambling thing again) what did we do before cell phones, text messages, websites, digital cameras...? Thanks to these tools, we have TONS of people praying specifically for these families today, many of whom wouldn't know to do so otherwise!! And I have been on the phone nonstop the last 2 days, long distance. Before cell phones, that would have been so much more difficult. So right now, let us all thank God for the technological age! I know I am a dork, but it is so true! :)

I have added new links, if you will gaze over to the right of your screen and look for Jaymie P. and Holly M. Just with the click of a button, you can get pictures and updates on the precious babies of my precious friends. Just point and click! And keep praying!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

love you....