Monday, March 26, 2007

My Cup Overflows

I am feeling so unbelievably blessed today. When I mean today, I mean starting at 12:00am today. I was blessed to have my sweet husband hold me as I cried and prayed for dear friends. I was blessed to call on a sweet friend and pray together on the phone as if we were in the same room holding hands, approaching the Father's throne in the middle of the night. I got a couple of hours of sleep. :) My precious, healthy baby girl called me from her crib at 6:00am... "Ma ma ma ma ma..." and I got to snuggle her and rock her and watch her drift off to dreamland. I have been off and on the phone all day with concerned friends and family who are all joining in prayer. Reagan has taken a good nap. I ate a good lunch. Seriously, I am blessed beyond measure today.

My heart is full. I am walking that fine line between faith and worry for my sweet friend Jaymie (Spencer) Phillips and her precious twins, Jayde and Kanyon. I look forward to witnessing God demonstrate his Majesty in the lives of the Phillips family, and in the teeny tiny bodies of Jayde and Kanyon, born way too early just this morning. Thank you Lord that you know best in all things, and help me to trust You completely. I am walking that fine line between faith and worry for little 11 month old Corbin Mock who will undergo major surgery on his spine tomorrow. I look forward to witnessing God demonstrate his Majesty as the doctors work to repair his poor body. Thank you Lord that you already know tomorrow and have your hand on that little boy and his parents, Holly and Jonathan.

Join me in praying for these sweet families. You'll feel blessed too. :)

And thank you blogland that I can sit and type and ramble.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Beautiful post! you are a sweet friend. Now I really, really have to get back to work-I am having a hard time focusing on the tasks at hand today- whoops!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I have been kinda out of touch blog-wise lately, so it was good to have a little time to check y'all's this morning. Always fun to see what Miss Reagan is up to and encouraging to read your thoughts. Love y'all! Robyn