Friday, March 02, 2007

Return of the Mohawk

This is what Reagan thought at first when Daddy tried to style her hair.
Then she thought about it a little bit...
And decided it was actually pretty fun!!!
Unfortunately, it won't stay in a mohawk. We miss the mohawk days, but more than that I look forward to her hair getting long enough to fix! It seems like it may have some curl to it, so I am anxious to see!

These are just a couple of pictures of her sitting on the counter "helping" me cook tonight. I thought I would let her show off her teeth to you guys! You can see them better with the picture big, but I hope they will show up anyways.


And one would think that with those two little dagger-like teeth that it would be unpleasant to chew on your toes, but she doesn't seem to think so!!

6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I just love that Reagan! My IL's were talking last night about how NASA is a waste of tax payers money...don't worry I did the smack down for you and David. You would of been proud of me for the way I defended your Man's job. Jeff says, "it's official she is becoming more and more like me!" then we ended the evening hugging and talking about how you sleep with your eyes open. Hee! Hee!

Rachel said...

I'm sad that the mohawk days are over. Roselyn occasionally tries it just to be like Reagan, but it doesn't stay. I'm impressed with Reagan's flexibility. Maybe she'll be a high-kicker like you! She is too cute. can't wait to get my hands on her!

Ashley said...

Love it! Love it! She is so precious and I love that she loves her daddy!

MereMoore said...

oh she is so cute! glad she already knows that daddy doesn't get to do her hair! too funny!
fyi-i got the peanut butter poisoning too! OH MY!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

You know I just thought of something funny...your daughter is chewing on HER FEET! Isn't that like against your code or something!

Unknown said...

Reagan is so cute! Those big blue eyes are beautiful! Also, I love the mohawk and the chubby thighs from the previous post! Too cute.