Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm tired

I'm going to bed now, so this will be short. But who cares since all you want to see is this cute baby girl with her clip in her hair!?!? I found some that stay! CUTE! This is a first... love it. She wasn't a headband-bow kind of kid (I think they looked silly due to her huge noggin!), so we are pretty excited about her new 'do. There is one picture that is after she pulled the clip out during her nap, but the look on her face was so funny I had to post it anyways.





We have had an eventful weekend with LOTS of picture to show at a later date. But I am too tired, so I'm leaving you with these. :) Oh, and thank you to the many people who have contacted me checking on David. Thankfully, we were unaffected by the horrible events at JSC. As you pray for the many families in our country who have been affected by terrible tragedy this week, also keep praying for Reagan's good friends Kanyon and Corbin! Thanks!

6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I loved seeing you and Reagan and your parents yesterday. I am now praying that all 4 of you get some much needed rest. I know this weekend has been crazy, crazy, crazy. Enjoy Caddo-that will be great down time for your parents and you. Enjoy Paris too! Love you much, Susan

I am off to sing and jiggle with the kids at Metro! :)

Julie said...

I love the clip...if she ever becomes a BIG BOW girl, I will be glad to help :). She is looking more like you in those pictures. Such a pretty girl. Hope you have fun in Caddo. Give hugs all around for me. Love you and miss you, Julie

Ashley said...

I am glad you finally posted that David was okay. I totally worried about you guys!

I love the super cute clip and the super precious girl!

Unknown said...

When I heard about the events at the space center, I first thought about you guys. I am so glad to know that everything is okay!

Reagan is just too cute! Those blue eyes are amazing!!!

*Kendra* said...

I am sooo sooo sooo glad we got to hang out this week and that I got to see that pretty girl. Seriously, why can't yall live closer? Stupid NASA.....

Kyla said...

I like the clip. She's adorable.

Kyla Diles Gentry
CDR-Ward's sister-in-law...just in case you forgot.