Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebrating our risen Savior! Something we should of course celebrate daily, but it is nice to be reminded of that focus. Honestly, I am not sure how the whole bunny/eggs thing came about, but I am thankful for that fun too. As a kid, I just LOOOOOOOVED Easter Sunday at Grandmommy's house with all my cousins. Reagan's cousins are too far away :( but she got to have fun with the Isbells. We consider them family!

Cute, crawling easter bunny had to figure out how to manage on their wood floors!
Thanks again for the bunny ears, Grandmommy!
Here they are: pics of dying Easter eggs with infants. Honestly, Grandma Erin can pull off anything! The kids had "fun," the moms had fun, and Grandma Erin always has the time of her life when it comes to the babies! Reagan of course had to color her eggs pink. How cute is this?!?! Thanks Grandma Erin! Love you!






By the way, blogger was NOT my friend and didn't get the pics of Brandon dying his eggs. He made some great ones too, I just didn't want anyone to think that Reagan hogged them all!


Here are the cute kiddos in their Easter church clothes. It was so cold that we had to cover them up with jackets, but they were so cute anyways. Their faces in this picture crack me up. Brandon thought something was really funny, and evidently Reagan did not.
Here she is signing "more" at him. Not sure what she is asking for, but maybe she was just showing off her new trick.
And this has nothing to do with Easter, but is just a picture of the cutie standing up in her bed. Such a big girl!
And as an update, if you EVER get the chance to go see Wicked on stage, make SURE you go! It was absolutely phenomenal. I am a huge fan of musicals, and it was by far the best I have ever been to. Total favorite. David even liked it, if that tells you anything. You'll never watch the Wizard of Oz the same way again. I cried in the middle. Those that know me well are saying that is no surprise. But it wasn't because it was sad or anything, just because it was so good.





5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I love it!! Reagan in those Bunny ears is just preciouse and she looks EXACTLY like David standing up in her crib. Can't wait to get the two Noels together.
Love you-Julie
PS thanks for all the Blogger tips

Ashley said...

I am so jealous. I want to see Wicked very badly!

I love the bunny ears. She will hate you for them one day so do it now while you can! :)

*Kendra* said...

I'm so glad yall had a fun easter! I've never seen a cuter bunny! :)

Rachel said...

Love the new pictures. Love her Easter dress. I really love that she dyed her own Easter eggs - wow. And don't worry, I cried during the opening song of Les Miserables just because I was so excited to be there and see it person. How cheesy is that?

Amy Pennington said...

Hey Jodi,
I love your new blog page...how did you make it your own like that? Your daughter is so adorable. Hope all is well with you:)