Thursday, April 12, 2007

Keep Praying!

Just a reminder to all you wonderful people to keep praying for my friends Corbin Mock and Kanyon Phillips. Check out Jaymie P's and Holly M's blogs to read updates and see pictures of these sweet boys! Kanyon continues to eat/digest well, gain weight, and as I type he is breathing without the vent! Praise God!!! Corbin has had to go back into surgery due to a staph infection. As I type, my skin is crawling at those words. (Most of you know my personal hatred for staph infections.) He is coping well and they seem positive, but infections can be SO scary. He will go back in to the OR on Tues... read his update to be sure. He is just too little to be going through so much! God is in control! God is in control! Pray for both these boys and their parents without ceasing. As a parent, I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through, and I know I would only make it with MUCH prayer!! Thank you all!

1 comment:

Julie said...

We are still praying!! I check her blog everyday to get an update. Everytime I see him in that little bed my past experiences come flooding back...although they are far different, it can still relate. Love you- Julie