Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Silly Monkey

Happy late-Halloween to all! Like I said, Blogger has not been my friend lately, but it did let me post a few pics today. Just know there are more to come from our weekend in Amarillo. We had so much fun and got to go to the Funival at Adam's church there. Missy even went! (She is doing much better by the way, so thank you all for your prayers for her. She still has a long way to go...) So we got the kids all dressed up Sunday night. Reagan just kept looking at me like "what the heck?", but she survived and finally smiled for the camera. She made such a cute, silly monkey!



Love those Baby Blues! And of course, the ever-present drool....

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute!! I love the monkey costume! Great idea! I'm glad you got to spend the weekend with your family...I bet y'all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Silly Monkey--you are a cutie! Are we going to see you anytime soon Reagan? :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

So sweet! I love it! Can't wait to see your super heros too!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute monkey!!

Ashley said...

I wish she could have visited me! I just love that little monkey and her momma too!

Sarah said...

This is Sarah Cox. You were my camp councilor in 97,98 or somewhere close to that. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a woman who follows the Lord. I remember learning so many lessons from you and seeing in you someone who really KNOWS and loves God. You truly inspired me to know our Savior better...and I know that is true for many others as well. My freshman year at ACU(2002)we were giving testimonies and someone I didn't even know told about how Jodi Gray from CDR had been a huge influence on her life.
It's awesome to see pictures of your beautiful Reagan and see how God has blessed your life so richly. I never actually post on my blog, but I have a myspace--www.myspace.com/lettinghimlead. You can look if you want to put a face with who I am. Love in Christ, Sarah