Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Random Things

Don't have any pics to post really that go with this, but I had just a couple of things to report.

First of all, Reagan rolled over today for the first time! She hates Tummy Time, always has. But we do it anyway every once in awhile. Today, she figured out that she can just roll back over onto her back, and that makes Mommy really happy and Tummy Time is over! I must say that something so trivial as rolling over from tummy to back is something I take for granted! :) But when Reagan did it, it made me cry. I am such a dork.

Second of all, for all your bloggers out there, check your profiles if you have switched to the beta format. I just recently did, and just happened to look at my profile today. It switched my birthday to Dec 17, 1756 somehow. So I was registering as 249 years old! To avoid any confusion about that, I switched it back to my actual birthday in 1977. So all is well. Just FYI. :)

6 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Good job Reagan! Soon you'll be rolling all over the place!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Now that she can roll, you will never sit down again. She will roll into places where she will be hidden and you will hear her and not know where she is till you follow the trail of toys or milk that has dripped from her bottle. You will now begin wondering if she will ever crawl or walk instead of roll. And she will, so soon!

Tracy said...

and it begins!! she's mobile now...it's all over! :) it's amazing how much they change on a weekly basis. cherish how small she is now! i ran across an old pair of bryson's socks yesterday and it made me so sad!! they are little for such a short time! we better enjoy it! :)

Ashley said...

Good job Reagan! What a neat and big step! She will be so mobile in no time!

MereMoore said...

jodi-reagan is adorable. found your blog thru kimberly holmes and was so excited! you look great-no makeup and all. i'm a terrible blogger-glad to see you are keeping up!congrats on your little girl!

Julie said...

good to hear from you!

your daughter is precious!

I will comment more later...I'm at work!