Friday, November 03, 2006

Fun with the Fam

Last weekend, Reagan and I flew to Amarillo to visit Adam, Missy, Adley and Corbin. Reagan did GREAT on the planes, despite hours of delays and having to switch planes. We didn't do much over the weekend, just hung out with Grandmommy and Granddaddy and enjoyed our time together.


Uncle Adam held her while she took a much needed Sunday afternoon nap. I kept asking if he needed me to take her, but I think he was enjoying her too much! With that mouth hanging wide open, you can tell she was pretty comfy!


Happy girl had fun playing with Aunt Missy! They were both all smiles!
Adley and Corbin really wished Reagan had been a superhero too for Halloween. I told Superman and Wonderwoman that superbaby costumes were hard to come by. They had fun with the monkey anyways. :)


This is how the kiddos spent a lot of the weekend: in their pj's, "nuggling" as Corbin calls it, watching cartoons. It was so sweet how they had to have Reagan in the middle so she could hold both of their hands!


Corbin saw me with my camera out, so he got HIS camera and kept getting Reagan to smile for his pictures. Thankfully the camera has no flash (no film either!!) since it was always right in her face!!

As much fun as we had, it just reminded me how crummy it is that we live so far from each other! We are definitely already looking forward to the holidays so we can be together more!! Those of you who live close to your families, make the most of it!!!


5 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Love it!! The Super Heros are fantastic!! The monkey is cute as a bug and the pictures with the family-PRICELESS

Tracy said...

CUTE! Althought it looks like Reagan was starved for attention all weekend! I'm glad that you all got to spend some time all together. Spending time with family is always fun! :)

Rachel said...

sweet, sweet pictures. And I love the monkey suit! We didn't end up getting Roselyn a costume, oh well. I have a whole year to get ready for next Halloween. The cousin pictures are so cute!

Ashley said...

They are getting so big! I cannot believe it! So cute!

Family time is the best.

Ashley said...

RACHEL Get a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come one, how are preschool friends supposed to keep up? April has one too! Do it! I need so see that sweet baby!