Wednesday, November 08, 2006

4 Months Old!

Man how time flies! We went to the doctor today for 4 month check up... and shots. Yuck. We survived though. And I say we because I think they are harder on me than Reagan! David got on to me about not getting her "stats" last check-up, so this time I got graphs printed out and everything!
Weight: 14 lbs 5 oz - 66%
Length: 25 3/4 inches - 91%
Head Circum: 16.9 inches - 91%

So I guess that means she is tall with big brains! :)



I think we finally got it right! I have been taking Reagan's pic on her month-birthdays, and didn't think until last month to be putting her bunny in each pic to see how she grows compared to it. Didn't think until THIS month (David's idea) to put her in her pink chair each time! Duh! Too cute! The original idea was for each month to be the same, but so far none of them are. But from now on I think we have it down. :) For both of us, this is our favorite outfit of hers so far in her life. She looked like such a big girl in her layered look and new jeans! Thanks Grandmommy!

And since you couldn't tell in that pic how cute her shirt was, here is a close up. I loved the little pink one so much that we now have a white one just like it in the bigger size. "Thanks Rachel for my new shirt! I can't wait to take pics with Roselyn in hers that matches! LOVE YOU!" -Reagan

7 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Head=91% I always told you that you and David would have nerds for children and since her brain is so big...well you do the math, since that is your speciality NOT mine.

But I have to admit she is the cutest-hippest baby on the block! Love her-call me so we can figure out a date for a Houston get together.

Anonymous said...

That outfit is precious! I love her little chair, too. Jackson's head is also in the 90th percentile. The rest of his body is in the 50th percentile and just can't seem to catch up with his head. Maybe there is something in the water down here?

Tracy said...

She's so cute! And always looks so happy. I love the little tots in jeans. So cute! When we get Bryson dressed up in his jeans and hip shoes, he looks like he's about to leave for college! They are fun :)

Rachel said...

You are welcome, Reagan! You just call me when you outgrow that one. I'll keep them coming. Jodi - I like the bunny idea. I need to figure out where to take her month pictures, and I like the idea of having something for size reference. You're so smart!

Anonymous said...

reagan is so cute and you know how much i love pictures it is like picture heaven looking at these blogs love you all barbie

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is so cute!! I must ask where you got the shirt made? I love it! I came across your blog (through Ashley) and it is neat to see we have daughters so close together! Elise was born on July 4th, when is Reagan's b-day? I am glad you and your family are doing so well!
Jennifer (Hearne) King

Pearson Family said...

SO cute. Roselyn got Emaline that same shirt. We need to get them all together!