Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Our "Normal"

These are from awhile back, but I forgot to post them. 
This is what happens in my house when I am cooking supper and the girls go to Reagan's room to "play" together.
That's blue and green eyeshadow. And tattoos.  And a hodge podge of hairbows.

 But I have to admit I love this picture of their prayers for our food at supper.
 Reagan had on a dressup dress (I think it was the fairy Silvermist on this occasion) but took it off to eat because she "didn't want it to get messed up."  Nevermind all the goop on her face getting on it while she stripped, she was worried about her food.  Go figure.

2 comments:

Alli said...

That's hilarious! The picture of them praying made me laugh...honestly, I think it was all of the bows on Reagan's head. :)

Emily said...

hilarious. I totally understand. but the boys usually just mess up the house- i'd rather they mess themselves up. :)