Friday, April 22, 2011

March Catch-Up: Part 1

I'm way behind again.
And I finished this post once, and it didn't save right.
Boo. 
So, I'm gonna do pictures with minimal typing so I can carry on with part two.  And hopefully get stuff from April posted before April is over!!
This was Mardi Gras day at preschool.... they got to wear whatever costume they wanted, of course she chose a princess.
Camping trip to Brazos Bend.  Although most of the pictures from the weekend aren't on my camera.  But this was while we were fishing on a dock about 10 feet above the water, looking down on this little guy...
The girls stayed sweaty and dirty the entire time.  Awesome.




There's our friend again, my shoes, and Jonathan David's snack cup he threw at it.  "Bye bye, snack cup!"


Jonathan David.  I could EAT HIM UP.
This girl and her EYES.  Goodness gracious.
That's a big blob of blood bait on a hook right in front of her.

We drove from the campsite to the lake (and the bath houses).  So R got to do lots of driving!

Our first trip to the strawberry patch!  She loved it, despite this "look".... that look shows up A LOT on my  little 2 year old these days.
Almost the same pic, but B's face is sweeter and R's hiney is adorable.  I can't help it, I love it!

Big mistake putting B in a white shirt that day.  She would squeeze the berries as she picked them, thus juicy goodness was all over her.
Little Miss I Do It By Myself.

Signing "strawberries."


One afternoon in March, during spring break, the Amarillo cousins were in town.  We met them and played at a park after lunch together.  My girlies were in HEAVEN.

The big cousins are always so sweet to the littles!



LOVE IT.

B can't help but pick flowers, even on weeds.

Reagan, trying to "help" too.


B's "chin ups."
LOVE IT.
There is the first half of our March!  More coming, eventually. 

No comments: