Monday, April 25, 2011

March Catch-UP: Part 2

We got to spend a beautiful afternoon with some beautiful girls! My sweet sweet friend Amy has two girls the same age as mine.  AND she and I have become closer since our second pregnancies came with some "issues" resulting in precious girls with lots of doctors.  :)  This was, strangely enough, the first time we've actually gotten the girls together.  It was fabulous.  Especially since Amy brought pink cookies. 
(unfortunately, it was an "off" day for Reagan.  Anyone else have those days when you want your kids to be extra fantastic, but it is like they can TELL so they decide to be in a funk?!  Maybe it's just mine.  But this was the day.  Hopefully, the Carders will still want to hang out again, right Amy?!?!)
Here is little miracle-girl, Ella.  I COULD EAT HER UP!
Just as Brooklyn is eating up her cookie.
I love this one because of how Ella is holding her Mommy's hand.  Melts me.

Our two little miracle girls, loving on each other.  I see future ACU roommates, don't you?!?!  :)
"Come on, Brooklyn."
"No, seriously, Brooklyn.  Hold hands."  :)
Brook wasn't put off by this idea as much as this picture shows.  :)
So, she decides to drag poor Ella.
SO SWEET! 
Duck feeding time!
The ducks at Chisolm Park rarely go hungry.  You can tell this by the fact that NONE of the bread the girls threw is being eaten.
GORGEOUS girl.  And the spittin' image of her Daddy in two-year-old-girl form.  LOVE those stick on earrings, girlfriend.
I was SUCH a great friend and let Amy deal with all four of the girls next to the water.  All in the name of good pictures, right Ames?!
LOVE IT.  Especially that Dora shirt and Backpack that Ella was sporting.  Goodness GRACIOUS, Brooklyn was some kinda jealous!  Awesome.  :)
How I love this beautiful lady and her faithful heart.  Love how she loves my kids like crazy before even meeting them.  Amy, thank you for being a ROCK.  I love you more than I could ever tell you.
Later that day, we got ANOTHER treat and hung out with the Brooms!

Kids' table:
Cassidee's princess birthday party!!!  Our three brainwashed bffs!! :)
I was SO happy to see Rosie Jo!  It had been too long.  :)
My job for the party was face painting.  This was a first for Reagan and me, I think.  :)


CHEERS!  Little girls LOVING their lemonade in pink champagne glasses!  Who can blame them?
The face painting went on to be hands, arms, etc.  Cass ran out of room, but still wanted more.  So, here I am giving her a SWEET back tat!!  :)
See it?!  Classy.
But LOVE this picture of their group hug!

Then they fell down into a pile of giggles.
Missed Reagan's smile on this one.  But I will NEVER get tired of taking their picture like this.  They might, however, much to my dismay.
Whew!  Caught up on March.  On to April fun stuff!!!  :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I recognize that park and am a bit jealous! I think that you did a great job on their body art!