Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My Crazy, Big Girl

Just a few things from the last week or so:
~
I put this on FB, but I was reading a book earlier today with Reagan.... she'd "read" a page, I read a page. In her head, she was sounding out the words "But he" at the beginning of a sentence on her page... and came up with "Booty." Pretty accurate, and sure did make me laugh! Things like that make want to keep her this age FOREVER.

~
She really likes to "drive" for a minute or two once we pull in the garage.
(please take this picture as proof that I DO DRESS HER IN CLOTHES.)

 David has pulled out his guitar and is trying to relearn it.  Reagan LOVES it.
(excuse the laundry...)
 Someone discovered that the corners of walls are magnetic!!
 Helping me cook last night... "painting" the garlic bread with butter.  She's becoming quite fond of helping in the kitchen... I love it.
 This was Saturday after her nap... went straight to snuggling with Daddy.  He didn't mind much.  :)  She was SUPER SWEATY HEAD.  Makes her seem a little less "big" when she is all snuggly with her babies, blankies, etc when she wakes up.  I love it.
Can. NOT. Believe.  I have to register her for kindergarten soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

I love that first picture! It made me laugh out loud. She's too cute.