Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jenny

 It was one year ago today that Jenny went to Heaven.  I find myself still so sad for her friends, family, husband, especially her little girl.  I think of her so very often, sometimes at the most random times.  Today, same as many other days since she died, I LONG for Jesus to come.  I was praying outloud while out walking today that the hurts of this world are GREAT and we ask that HE COME BACK SOON!  My prayers lately are that I am more heavenly-minded... that all the "things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His Glory and Grace."  That is what Jenny did for me, personally.  Not only did her sickness change my prayer life forever, but it helped me remember to LONG for Heaven.  To try and instill in my girls an anticipation for His Coming.  I'm so thankful to her for that.
Jenny's favorite verse of Romans 15 is the one we had chosen as "Brooklyn's" while I was pregnant with her.  I always wonder if God cares that I have favorite parts of the Bible...
(click on this to see it better.... most beautiful marker I've ever seen.)

Jenny Ross Bizaillion, I hope you're dancing today.  You're missed so much.  To the God of all Comfort who gives and takes away, we will forever give praise!
And we do wait with hope.

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

Thanks so much for your thoughts - it has been a tough year for them all as well as those who were her friends. Malaya is at church often with Rick and Beverly and I am always sad for her. Jenny would be proud of the beautiful young lady that she is and will be. Won't it be beautiful when they are all back together again in that sweet by and by.