Tuesday, February 01, 2011

More Chirstmas Pictures!

On to finish Christmas... my deadline was YESTERDAY. Ugh. But goodness, I am having lots of trouble with blogger rejecting my videos... anyone have advice for the message "server rejected"? I have several cute videos that refuse to post....
Anyways. :)

Poppy and Grammy came to stay with us when we got home from FtW. Here's Poppy doing his part with the nightly Christmas book.

(Reagan is SO lady-like, just like her Mom.)
After church on Christmas Eve, Grammy and Poppy made us a DELICIOUS meal. Here is Brook with dessert.
Christmas morning:
Santa left a princess playhouse for the girls!
Their pink chairs were inside with their stockings and other gifts. Santa wraps presents at our house each year, which makes the whole experience last longer. Mom likes that. :)


Opening stocking stuffers. Enlarge this one and you can see Reagan's eyes were still quite swollen from sleep, sweet girl. Brooklyn didn't want to stay in for whatever reason, so Reagan handed her her loot through the "door." (which she mostly refused to open... more on that later)
Reagan picked out a new playstation game for Daddy that they can play together. Daddy liked that :) . "Thank you" kisses:
I'll try and put up some video too, but here is Brooklyn with her favorite present of the morning: her Lip Smackers. She was hilarious, and didn't give a hoot about anything else. But Reagan "built" her a puppy from BuildABear, and she loves it now. :)

LOVE IT.
We got Brooklyn this tea cart and tea set... which both girls enjoy. Brook took a TINY break from her lip gloss to sip some "tea."
Princess mania at our house. :)
And Brooklyn's world is more Dora-mania.
She was OBSESSED with this stuff!
Grammy, desperately trying to get Brooklyn to play with her loot! :)
I loooooooooooove this one
Finally put down the lip gloss for some new colors and her Dora book. See, I'm so lady-like.
Guess they both loved the lip gloss stocking stuffer!
Tea party with Grammy!
Another good one...
... and Poppy paid the price for this one. :)
Our tradition for breakfast!!! Gotta love Santa pancakes!
Brooklyn, precious one, ate every bite of fruit first. Good girl.
Then there's Reagan.... who just ate scoops of whipped cream. :)
Blogger flipped this one, darn-it. Santa did well with this present. :) All things Dora get lots of lovin' from Brook these days.
We spent the next couple days at Aunt Mary's house. Good fun and great food. Here is the kids' table, complete with Grandparents, for ice cream. :)
The next morning the kids opened their presents. Reagan was trying her best to be patient....

David took mostly video of this morning, so I don't have tons of pictures. (and the videos are LONG, so not post-friendly...) But this was SECONDS after Reagan opened her new Silvermist (from Tinkerbell movies) costume.... immediately started stripping. :)
Brooklyn BIGGEST hit was her new baby and stroller. This gets pushed around my house every single day. She is just SO BIG.
Again, princess mania. Happy 4 year old. :)
She also got new play make-up and nail polish that immediately was put to good use.
The next night... fun times in pjs and Poppy's glasses. SUCH a fun picture.
A few videos, again mostly for family. Here are the girls coming into the living room Christmas morning to discover their loot:



Brooklyn and her favorite gift:


Listen for the squeal of pure delight coming from Brooklyn while opening this present :) :



I'll put this one since it will load.... I particularly love it because she puts snot in her mouth right as I ask for a kiss, and Brooklyn is in the back at the very end showing the camera her lip gloss, just in case we hadn't noticed it already.  :)
Bad Bad Blogger... it refuses some of my fave videos of Reagan.  I've tried way too many times, and I guess I have to give up on it.  Boo.
But Happy Groundhog's Day tomorrow, whatever that means!!!

2 comments:

Aleks said...

Jodi, I am Mary's friend Ola and I keep up with your blog. Your girls are the cutest. I LOVE their Christmas outfits. Where did you get them?

Jodi said...

Ola-
Hey girl! (Yes, I totally remember you... thanks for keeping up with us!!!!) I got their pj's at BabiesRUs around Thanksgiving. Fell in love with them and paid full price, which I hardly ever do! David told me they were completely worth it. :)