Thursday, September 02, 2010

My Little Stalker and her Rainbows

Just a minute ago:
R: "Mom, is Tony Romo real?"
Me:  "Yes, honey.  He's a real person."
R: "Where is Tony Romo right now?"
Me: "Playing football in Dallas. We just can't watch it on tv here tonight."  (my biggest pet pieve about living here)
R: "You mean, he lives in Dallas?"
Me: "Yep."
R: "Then we should drive up to Cassidee's house, pick her up, and go find him."
Me: (snicker) "I wish we could Reagan. That'd be fun. But I don't exactly know which house Tony Romo lives in."
R: "Neither do I. Or Daddy. Or Brooklyn. We should just find out what kind of car he drives. Then find his house, go inside, and play with him."

Tracy, does this make you SO PROUD or what?!?!  :)


And I just needed to post this picture, since this blog serves as my only "scrapbook."  Reagan and I have been doing lots of painting, drawing, coloring, etc the last week.... which I LOVE.  This afternoon, she drew me a secret picture (I had to close my eyes, etc).  This is the first that I know of that she drew all by herself AND labeled.  Actually, other than a name, I think this is the first word she has ever "spelled" and written all by herself with no prompting.  Here are her "RANBOS"... rainbows spelled with a kinda funny looking B.  :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

hahahaha!!! That's my girl!! :)

Love it! :)

I should take her to the next New Kids concert with me. We'd make a good team!

Mauri said...

Reagan is such a mess. in every good sense. although I'm afraid her savvy personality is going to catch up with you in the teen years! :)

Amber Smith said...

What a sweetie!