Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First Day of School with Puffy Eyes

Today is Reagan's first day of her new Kinderskills class!  She goes to her preK this year 3 days a week to her new class as her last year of prep before Kindergarten.  Holy Moly.  Sweet girl was really excited this morning, but if you look at this picture bigger you can see her little eyes were still a little swollen from waking up early.  We are NOT morning people around here, so it'll take some getting used to again getting up before 8:00!!
This could be entitled "Humoring Mommy for a picture while I scratch my mosquito bites on my legs from this past weekend."
She looks SO BIG.  And Aunt SueSue, thanks SO much for the dress that we both LOVE.  It screamed "first day of school" to me. :)
More puffy eyes!!  Oh my goodness, this picture doesn't do it justice at all!  Poor Brooklyn swells up something awful with mosquito bites.  She has one on her lower eye lid and one on her eye brow from being outside yesterday.  Woke up this morning, and it looks like she's been in a fight!!!  Way worse in person.
The long face here is because of her hand and arms.  The bites on her face don't seem to be bothering her as much, but she has one on her hand and 3 on her arm that she is NOT a fan of.  Keeps clawing at them like crazy, poor girl.   Her hand looks like we blew up a rubber glove.  So, Benadryl today will make for a sleepy girl....
I'm so far behind on blogs, it is unreal.  Hopefully now with R in school I can catch up on vacation blogs!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

She looks like such a big girl (but not too big). I love her backpack. Sage swells up with mosquito bites too. It's pitiful. I can't believe how long B's hair is.

Amy said...

Can't get over it every time I read your blog how GORGEOUS your girls are!! They are precious. Eva gets all swollen like that too from mosquito bites...not fun. Love you!