Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Strawberry Patch, Take Two

One might think that 9 lbs of strawberries the first time around would been enough... not when I have two fruit bats for children! So, we headed back to the Strawberry Farm, this time with Daddy!


Oh, I could just EAT her.


Showing off their goodies.

Now... TECHNICALLY one is not supposed to eat the fruit in the field before it is washed or paid for.
"Hey Mom! What's that behind you???"

"Look over there, and pay no attention to what is in my other hand!"

Do you think anyone missed the evidence of our rule-breaking?? Sheesh, she was COVERED in strawberry drool! Don't think anyone was gonna get her in trouble though, she's too cute.
After picking, we got some snacks and had a picnic. It was the MOST GORGEOUS day, and honestly one of my favorite days EVER as a family. So fun.
Thief stole my sunglasses.
Daddy always becomes the jungle gym.
Thief stole Brooklyn's hat.
Reagan and David were wrestling and playing on the blanket. I snapped some photos of my gorgeous, eldest child. Couldn't pick, so I posted a bunch.







Sliding on Daddy's legs.

Seriously, it was the best day ever. Spring here is REALLY short, but you can't beat a rare, good spring day in south Texas. Sappy, I know, but I'll probably remember this day forever. It was just pure joy. We had our lunch on a blanket under a grove of oak trees that look like this:
So thankful for spring days with my family!

2 comments:

*Kendra* said...

I miss those girls! Hope we get to see yall soon!

Ivan said...

Strawberry fields forever