Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

Somehow this post never got posted! Just realized that today, and not sure what happened. But oh well...

Had to show off what my loving FABULOUS hubby had for me on Mother's Day... after my massage and pedicure at the spa.

If you can't tell, that's a filet, HOMEMADE fettucini alfredo, asparagus, and portobello mushrooms. Complete with wine, tulips, and HOMEMADE tiramisu. He spoils me. I love him. And dang he can COOK.

While he was cooking, the girls were playing together in Reagan's room with the door shut. Reagan comes in, and in her LOUD voice announces
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMMY!!! COME SEE YOUR PRESENT!"
This outfit was my present. Please notice the swimsuit on backwards and the pose. She cracks me up. I love her.


5 comments:

Alli said...

So impressive that he cooked that all by himself! Glad you had a great mommy's day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Tulips are so much cooler than roses. My man buys me tulips as well. :)

Rachel said...

Great outfit! And could you ask David if he'll teach Clint how to cook?

Lehigh Acres Caulking said...

Appreciate you bloggingg this